The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Here's what you fail to grasp, because you're a moron. Even IF trump had explicity said "I condemn the white supremacists" it doesn't mean SQUAT to this conversation. I never accused him of NOT condemning white supremacists, but his words are cheap bullshit, as we all know, and immaterial to what I posted.

What I said is that he called violent white supremacists "very fine people". That is an undeniable FACT.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Your quote is NOT IN THERE, you liar. Did YOU invent the quote? Link to where you found it. Did YOU deliberately change the word "nationalists" to "supremacists"?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you want examples? ok:

5 lies there. 5! two san bernadino shooters are muslim, everyone on fucking earth knows the boston guys are muslims. and the orlando shooter as well!

THESE ARE LIES

all christian? the fuck is your problem you lying piece of shit?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's high comedy from somebody who in this very thread recently posted a fake quote.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know. you dont care what he says. you will lie regardless. he could say i like mcdonalds while eating 4 quarter pounders and you would say he hates mcdonalds and never had it once in his life

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is provably false and i have proven it. but you cant give it up because biden made it fundamental to his campaign.

sad!

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Do you know what the words "as far as I can tell" mean? Besides that, I admitted later that in haste I made a mistake. But you're proving my recent point: you're an obsessed lunatic. It doesn't matter to you that I admitted a mistake, but you're going to take that one post to your grave, aren't you, because you are an OBSESSED LUNATIC. Not only that... once again, you CHERRY PICK one small error within a vast substance of dialogue to label people liars. When you deliberately misrepresent their entire substance with numerous other evidences, for the sake of harping on one small hasty error it is YOU, not they, not I who's the liar. And a pathetic one at that.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Once again, that's high comedy from somebody who posted a fake quote to make his point. A fake quote that sure looks like you invented, yourself.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how many mistakes? 5? well 10 really because you said 5 people not muslim, thats 5 lies, and 5 more lies you said they were christian. why are you lying about this? to further your dishonest narrative?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Did you invent the fake quote? Link to where you found it, liar.