The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

2. APPTiger

It gets even "better", guess who is going to be paying for their healthcare......

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

continued justification for our third world capitol occupation status:

Byron York
    @ByronYork
    · 53m
    Sen Johnson asks FBI official how many firearms were confiscated from suspects arrested at Capitol riot on January 6. 'To my knowledge, none,' official answers.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just paid $2.29. Before Biden I was paying around $1.74

shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Biden hasn't had a presser since he has taken office. His live feed to the House Dems was cut off yesterday when he said he would take questions. Psaki says they "look forward" to holding a formal press conference.

They are looking forward to his 'good days' so he can communicate.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm still waiting for Psaki to circle back. I really miss Kayleigh McEneny.

fanatic likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

may want to watch where you get your 'fact check' info from...:

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/politifact-founder-chinese-communist-group/

EXCLUSIVE: Politifact Founder Was “Journalist in Residence” at Chinese Communist Influence Group.
    The U.S.-China Education Trust, which has collaborated with Chinese Communist Party propaganda fronts and trained journalist from state-run media outlets, counts involvement from “fact check” website Politifact founder Bill Adair, and President Biden’s “right hand” on China Kurt Campbell.
    Founded in 1998 by the first Chinese-born U.S. Ambassador, the U.S.-China Education Trust (USCET) hosts various journalism programs aimed at advising Chinese Communist Party-run media outlets and journalism schools.

As the group boasts, it co-hosts programs with the Party School of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party – “the supreme ideological training ground for party cadres and a prerequisite for any official interested in joining the elite political ranks of China’s ruling class” according to Foreign Policy magazine.

USCET has also partnered with “more than 70 of China’s top universities” and the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, which has seen affiliated researchers lose American visas due to “spying fears” from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Jmg and APPTiger like this.
  9. APPTiger

I believe he now owns the record for longest time without one. Trump faced the media almost everyday if not in press conferences on his walks to the helicopter or car and at every stop along the way. Biden is hiding again.

Close the country but open the borders. Come on down and bring your COVID since you're coming. We need to have another spike so we can lock everything down for another year or two. That way we will force voting by mail and can cheat again.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    Buzz69 and fanatic like this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member