Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

The bizarre Jonathan Martin/Richie Incognito story (Miami Dolphins)

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Nov 4, 2013.

1. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS Staff Member

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...acial-slur-death-threat-on-martins-voicemail/

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that in April of 2013, Incognito left a voicemail for Martin saying, “Hey, wassup, you half n—– piece of [expletive] . . . I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. [I want to] [expletive] in your [expletive] mouth. [I'm going to] slap your [expletive] mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face (laughter). [Expletive] you, you’re still a rookie. I’ll kill you.”

I wonder how far up the chain of command that this was known? Some heads will roll most definitely.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

This was called a normal day on a jr high schoolyard at one time. You go kick his ass or get yours beat. Problem resolved. Now everyones a bitch. I was bullied. Good god.
  3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

lol a little different when he has the guy paying 15k for a players only vacation that he wasnt invited too. But thats still on him, shit dont pay it.
  4. tirk

It's retarded. Don't bully me. I'm weak.
  5. islstl

I missed this part.

What happened here?
  6. tirk

Rookies foot the bill for expensive nights out early on. They stuck the homo with a 15k tab.
  7. islstl

ah
  8. islstl

OTL on ESPN is jumping on this story.

Incognito is out of control. His history is well documented.
  9. tirk

In all seriousness, I don't want such a fragile psyche on my nfl team. Martin is no Anthony Munoz it seems. Next we will find out incognito and him are ex-lovers.
  10. islstl

I think we're more likely to find out Incognito is going to murder some innocent people.