The Brady issue rehatched

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Kids are still kid. His agent told him mucho $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ vs injury. He got a very bad agent & both of them are stupid.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this is dead horse calling....no more beatings. lbs head on desk. drives opposite way through traffic. slides splinters under fingernails.

LET IT GO. 'its time to move on'.

3. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dunno what you characters are babbling about. all i am saying is that i recall when lsu was ahead of bama in the west, i quit paying attention and assumed gottfried was fired. after all, if second in the west deserves firing, clearly 3rd needs to be tarred and feathered. you gotta fire fast, before the program falls apart, like i assume alabama must have, but i dunno because i havent checked.

5. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Anyone think the Lady Tigers would still be in the tournament if Augustus had been seriously injured before the SEC Tournament?

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

SabanFan...If you think me pointing out that this guy brought this kind of terribble character into our program, to match other head cases like Shawnson Johnson, and the "gangsta ho-slappa" himself-JueMichael Young-then you go right ahead...

I can see you're like a tick who broke into the blood bank...Fat, full, and lazy...

You go right ahead and just mire along with Brady in the muck that the rest of us refer to as mediocrity...

You go ahead and excuse him...

We're not coaches, so we can't dislike him or enunciate a syllable stating such!

We were in the middle of the season, so we can't utter a single peep about our dislike!

We will hurt recruiting, so no one is allowed to as much as blink in an unpleasantly quick manner towards the P-MAC...

Or, as SabanFan likes to continually bring up...

If you are 25 years old, you are too young to call a spade a spade...

He's a cull, and you know it. Your constant allegiance to such a weak excuse for an SEC coach and as poor a public representative for our University is hardly believable (Martin, please clarify my spelling on that one for me...thanks).

Oh yeah...I'm almost forgetting another one of your excuses for not getting on Brady's ass...

We've never had success before this...So why are we demanding it now?

I'm sure that everyone here-Brady apologists and Brady Bashers alike-will certainly agree that the sheer stupidity and display of complacency that angle exhibits is truly laughable.

I mean, why go out and hire Nick Saban? Why not just hire Hal Hunter. He won the last game, and we hadn't won in two years, and in only 3 of the last 11 before that...so why bother looking for someone to win right there?

I await with baited breath a pithy quote from your calendar or Google'd site on your Favorites list, or better yet, another crack on my age or the fact I'm not a coach...They're all such great attempts at staying on task...

7. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

You are quite the Philadelphia lawyer SabanFan. You talk in circles most of the time. I'm not quite sure you are aware of the bile that you spew. If you are going to attack TE points, it would be a good idea to actually say something of substance rather than attack his age. Being the fossil that you are, I know it is just coming from pure envy.

By the way, I choose not to ignore you because for the most part I find you entertaining. Let me define entertaining. Entertaining like a king finds a court jester funny. Entertaining like a dog chasing his tail.

By the way, I would never want to challenge your intelligence. Let me get back to my punish work.

SabanFan is smart. We are all dumb.

I will learn one day.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have wondered myself why TE constanly brings up the adultery theme. Could the yet to be named co adulteress have been TE's girlfriend? Why else would he give a damn who Brady might have porked? Has TE ever been the porker? Does he have any sympathy for the porkee? For every porker there has to be a porkee. Is pork really "The Other White Meat?"

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Hell, I guess you guys are right...No big deal...Ain't no thang but a chicken wing...

I should just deal with that crap...Who cares about it..

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

At last. I am getting through.

If you and TE paid the slightest bit of attention to what I am saying about the Brady situation you would realize that I am not defending Brady as much as I am defending the right of the LSU Athletic Department to make decisions that are in the best interest of the program and all fans. I do think that Brady has done OK given the situation and I'd like to see what next year, with him, would bring. When those who choose to show their disappointment in the current state of basketball affairs by viciously attacking Brady, the man, then I respond in his defense. I do admit that I find it amusing when former high school basketballers, who learned the game at the knee of their coach/geography teacher, feel they are thus qualified to criticize the decisions of a Division One head coach. But, as I've said before, that's just me.