The Brady issue rehatched

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Mar 26, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I bet they could have at least won one in the NIT without Augustus. :geaux: :lsug:

2. roygu

roygu Founding Member

I believe you are right. After forty years that would be one heck of an accomplishment. Hopefully they will win it all with Augustus.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

They might win the NIT without Augustus but they'd be one and done without Temeka Johnson.

4. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

We finally have an articulated post with substance concerning John Brady from SabanFan without attacking someone. While I do disagree with a lot that you post, thumbs up for SabanFan for the clarification. The water was muddy.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Since we met its been you and I, a tear for a tear baby eye for an eye and u know that my heart gonnna cry if you leave me lonely cuz u not just my friend you my homie
    -Jarule...Put it on me :grin:

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :) :grin: :D :) :grin: :D :) :grin: :D :) :grin: :D :) :grin:

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

SabanFan, I hope you watched the womens team, they were a pleasure to watch win or lose.
    They run an offense but they aren't perfect, Simone and Temeka are the only
    one's hitting shots but their still fighting hard and are able to compete. :lsup:

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You been listening to rap?

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

I think that's the most stupid post I've ever read. Besides the cat **** remarks, following the logic of the post defends lsu and brady. The "impact" player (btw, a hell of a lot more important than the bama player) we lost never returned. if sheltons injury was worse than it turned out to be and he couldnt return, should gottfried have been fired? obviously not, their run in the tourney showed that he is a good coach, he is rebuilding his team from many player losses and that the sec is tough.

i cant believe more of you dont realize that with lloreda the entire season lsu gets in the tourney no problem (probably 3-5 seed) and could have made a run similar to bama's. the injury is not brady's fault. while it seems screwy that lloreda didnt return, you can no more fault brady for that than you can fault donovan for dreijer or any of the other coaches that lose players midseason. hell, you could argue that he's no more to blame than saban is for hill leaving early.

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

You can make excuses all you want about players hurt and not being there.
    The bottomline is the basics of basketball.

The mens basketball team has no offense and even with Lloreda they still couldn't shoot the basketball.
    Simone Augustus has put on a show along with Temeka Johnson, they have an offense
    and can shoot from the outside unlike the mens team.
    They also compete hard.