The Brady issue rehatched

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Mar 26, 2004.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

cmon ladies!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I have a 17 year old son.

Sourdough: Please shut up. It's getting really tired.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Did you see SabanFan deftly try to totally reinvent his stance on this issue earlier in this thread?

Where he said he's, "not so much defending Brady as he is defending the Athletic Department's ability to make it's own decisions" or some other gobbeldygook?

Gimme a break...Yet ANOTHER excuse to hide behind your support of a straw man...

Now, you know kind of realize you're on a sinking ship, and you start acting like you weren't defending him at all...yeah, right.

How many excuses did you come up with, again? How easy would it have been to just come out and say that whether you like him or not, the AD is the ultimate arbiter? You remind me of an 80's song...Which I'm SURE you're old enough to remember...

Something about a Chameleon...What was his name? Boy George? That's right...That's the ticket...You change every few seconds...and your credibility erodes with each new excuse and attempt at reinvention...

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Please, child. I speak not with forked tongue. Go back and read my posts. I admit to a low tolerance for stupidity but I stand by my statement. You must learn to accept constructive criticsm. It will make you stronger.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

For goodness sake, must every conversation turn into a pissing contest? People are definitely entitled to their opinions but some people push the limits. Sometimes one can only wish that the term "agreeing to disagree" could be a reality.

I've read this forum for a long long time. As of late its more llike reading the dialogue of a soap opera rather than the conversations of a collective group of fans passionate about the university they love. Of course soemone say that the arguments are a result of such a passion.........

I've never seen so many people capable of beating a dead horse. I am not specifically talking about basketball issues either. Once some people start preaching, the sermon lasts indefinitely.

*fades away back into the usually silent majority of forum readers*

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

If you bring it up, am I not allowed to comment...if he rebuts, am I not allowed the same courtesy?