"The Catch"-- Should be "The Call"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pensacola, Feb 20, 2005.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

You can have the undefeated season. I don't think anybody cares about that without the :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal:

Got it? Didn't think so :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

2. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

I don't count the barn. :) In fact it's down the road and filled with John Deere mowers, tractors, etc. You should enjoy the good life of a "barner" you would love it. In fact, the door is open to you for a visit anytime :thumb:

3. Proud Tiger

Oh and you think they like us for beating them twice last year and three times in the last two seasons? :dis:
    And you better read your last sentence while looking in the mirror.

Screw the poll bit. We all have fans at other schools who don't like us.
    An LSU fan posted here awhile back how surprised he was to find out how a lot of people didn't like LSU. Pure and simple, when you are successful, a lot of people down the pole at the time will not exactly love you. You guys won the BCS NC so other fans are envious whether they like it or not.....so they "don't like you." The secret is while you are on top wear the champion's hat like a champion, not with a chip on your shopulder. Then people may or may not like you but they will respect you. I would never say LSU sucks. Now bama.....that's another story. :hihi: :hihi:

4. BB

BB Founding Member

There is no possible way that any Auburn fan, at any place, and at any time could possibly say the above statement out loud with a straight face. This is quite possibly the most daring attempt at sincerity in Auburn history.

Please do not talk to LSU fans about winning with grace and humility, how to behave when at the top, acting like champions, and respect - what a slap in the face for you to say things like that after all the disrespect Auburn fans, athletes, and coaches have shown LSU over the last few years.

AUBURN SUCKS - Auburn sucked yesterday, Auburn sucks today, and Auburn will suck tomorrow (the sun will come out and AU will suck).

I have been to Africa and Canada, and Auburn, Alabama is, by far, the lamest, most awful place I have ever been. I would rather lose a testicle than spend another day in that hole.

There is no shortage of people who dislike LSU, but people respect us across the board. No one truly respects Auburn, and we all know that Auburn doesn't respect anyone...

Learn how to respect others both on and off the field of play - do this and spread it around to your orange and blue crew - do this, and then maybe we can get back to being rivals and competitors.

Until then, please take your thug athletes, your tramp of a football coach, your hooligan administration, your joke of a university, and your white trash fan base back to the arm pit stain that is Auburn, Alabama.

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

:confused:

6. Proud Tiger

BB if you haven't noticed I don't respond to you temper fits. Just so you know there are several reasons like it's not worth my time but mainly because I promised my friend rickyd here I would not get into any more flaming and trash talk. So I kindly advise you to save your energy for something more productive :yelwink2:

7. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

UUUhhh, I havent been to all of those places but I have been to one place that trumps all known civilization in sucking: Starkville, Ms. Give me Auburn, Al. over Starkvegas, Ms. anytime.

8. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

Well no wonder he goes by "BB". :)

9. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

YES! we agree on something!

HA I spent one of the worst weeeknds ever in Starkville when we played there this year. Absolutely HORRIBLE.

Never have I hated an away trip so much...

10. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Starkville is worse than Auburn....it is possible.