The Choke the Woke movement has officially begun

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Go girl!

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont think Republicans need to rush to the middle, the middle sucks. Trump also helped Youngkin win. Believe me there are many Virginians who went to the polls because Trump stumped for Youngkin.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Can’t wait to visit my sister in Virginia at thanksgiving. She’s so far left she thinks Bernie is too conservative.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Try get her to the middle not us conservatives. Good luck with that. My wifes two son who were raised my my wife who is more conservative than me and her ex who was a Houston cop are both far left, go figure. They are both Eagle Scouts too which makes it even harder to believe.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Sounds awful.

fanatic likes this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I can't imagine any good coming out of talking about politics. Stick to football.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Right, at the turkey table you should stick to football, food, and other shit - but not Bidens. :)

mctiger likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

We’ll probably talk about Dune….though I’ll get a dig in sometime.

mctiger likes this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

He is a funny story.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/chris-hurst-tampering-campaign-signs-polling-police-video

Virginia Delegate, Chris Hurst, was caught messing with campaign signs at a voting location the night before the election on Tuesday. The cop gave him a lecture and said "you gotta resort to this instead of doing a fair election?" and so on. "You gotta turn those signs back around." Chris is like 'their doing it too' and so on.

Chris comes back with a suspended license for not have insurance for his car. He said he didn't know he didn't have insurance until the officer told him. Whatever. LOL. My kids don't get away with that kind of excuse.

I don't know Chris but his fiancé was the reporter who was shot, live during an interview by a former coworker back in 2015. Her and the camera man were killed and the woman being interviewed was shot in the back. The shooter eventually shot himself in a police chase. I remember that story.

Chris lost his delegate seat to his Republican challenger despite turning his signs upside down. Another loss for the Democrats on Tuesday.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Kamala Harris back when she was campaigning for McAuliffe said, "What happens in Virginia will, in large part, determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on." Hmm. Very interesting prediction on her part.