The Clintons and pay for play

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger Exile, Apr 23, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Must be onto something if Red doesn't have more to say than that.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He must be still looking for links. Probably hard to find any with anything good to say about the former First Bitch.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Hey, I'm not interrupting this bash fest. Wear yourselves out. Slap each other on the back and chuckle to your lame jokes. It's going to be a long campaign.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The fact that you know in your soul what a liar she is yet still want her as POTUS speaks volumes amigo.

TwistedTiger and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea ice never known Red to miss an opportunity to prove someone wrong.

Starting week two of being ignored :(

6. red55

Man, you need to understand the difference between a fact and your imagination. Now you think you know what is in my soul. What omniscient power, you must be God! Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz? You poor suckers are scared to death of Hillary Clinton. What a hoot.

Three comments:

1. Of course she is a liar. All politicians are liars. Name one who is not. Just one. Not even George Washington.

2. Politicians take contributions from anybody and have no control over what those contributors do, including selling themselves to Russia.

3. I supported Hillary in 2008, I am undecided for 2016. She was the best "Not A Republican" in 2008. She may turn out to be the best NAR in 2016 as well, but I want to hear her platform and see who else is running. Much has changed. She's older than I like for a President, for one thing. Now that she has both Senate and Secretary of State experience, I no longer think that she is Bill Clinton with tits. She may very well do her own thing and put Sir William of Smooth on the back burner. On the other hand there is nothing stopping Bill from running as Vice-President . . .

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...ideo-cold-open/2858428?onid=148621#vc148621=1

7. red55

I read your posts, I'm just not getting caught up in more circular arguments with you. Life is too short.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

The Clinton campaign strikes back: Hours after the New York Times reported on a Canadian mining company – whose principals donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation over the years – sold its uranium business to Russia (which had to be approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department), the Clinton campaign struck back at the newspaper. It issued these rebuttals to attempt to knock down any quid-pro-quo:

• Hillary wasn’t involved in the State Department’s review; it is the assistant secretary of state for economic, energy, and business affairs who makes the call;
    • The main Clinton Foundation donor, Frank Giustra, sold his stake in the Canadian mine business in 2007, so before Hillary became secretary of state;
    • The State Department was one of nine U.S. agencies to review the sale.
    Indeed, upon reflection, that Times article doesn’t hold up that well 24 hours after its publication. But if there’s a legitimate criticism of the Clintons here

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just because we disagree doesn't mean you should shut the door homebree

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Then you and Clinton's campaign chairman Podesta agree. "It's a book that's written by a former Bush operative, who's a reporter for that august news institution Breitbart.com — or has been in the past," Podesta said of the book's author, Peter Schweizer"

Typical response....question the source, blame the other side.