The Clintons and pay for play

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger Exile, Apr 23, 2015.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

for as much as i am not enamored with Hillary, i think you believe that whats shaping up on the GOP side just cant beat her.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

it all depends on your definition of sex......LOL:p

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

When I first read the article, I have to admit the NY Times makes a compelling case. That said, it wouldn't be the first time that the NY Times made a shocking claim that turned out to be rather mundane. Since the article was released the Clinton's have released their rebuttal statement and it makes good sense also. There is always more to the story. That said, I give it to the Republicans for dinging her. They are going to have to ding her a whole lot to bring her down into the beatable range so I expect there will be a lot more of these kind of things thrown at her. That said, the Clinton's are not the Obama's and they will not try to play nice with Republicans. As far as politicians go they are adept at understanding that you always bring a gun to a knife fight and you worry about defining "fair fight" later.

red55 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yeah, they will just kill anyone that gets in their way

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh Hilary is not the 2008 Hilary running. That one could win. This one won't. She has too much shit that is being peeled back.

6. shane0911

I'd be willing to bet this is only the tip of the iceberg. I just hope they don't over do it and in turn have the opposite effect. Which is what I expect them to do.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Just the tip isn't actuakly sex either, is it?

8. shane0911

Only for Red

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Bad visual alert.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I love to disagree. But the argument has to go somewhere. Six pages of tit-for-tat with me having to repeat myself over and over just bores me and everybody else, because they stop contributing to the argument. Nothing personal, I admire your tenacity and adversarial debaters do not bother me. Schoolyard spats bore me however and trading insults is only fun when they are so clever you aren't really sure if you've been insulted or not. martin was great at that.

To me, debate is a blood sport, but it has rules. One must back up his claims with some evidence or STFU. Another is when one hits a brick wall, he drops it and moves on. Trying to demolishing the wall with toothpicks is just not my bag. Another is that one attacks a persons ideas not him personally. As soon as you begin you slip in your argument you start berating me for an old man and a liberal and make provocations just to pull my chain. I ain't going there anymore. Call it Alzheimers if you want. I don't care. But I need a higher level of debate to maintain my interest.

Tiger in NC likes this.