The Corn Dog Thing Origination

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Apr 30, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

What are you talking about SF????????????????? Morgan would'nt say a thing like that :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Umm really, I do keep a positive attitude and its not that hard. Maybe you should try it and then you wouldnt have all this negativity of yours to spread around. ;) And trust me if I needed a pro team to lift my spirits it sure as hell wouldnt be the Saints. :)

And of course I wouldnt call dhead that. I reserve that term for a-holes I know personally who deserve it. ;) :D

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

3. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Alright! Damn it, before you get yourself banned I want to make one thing clear! NEVER call the Saints a "Pro" team! They are simply a feeding system, minor league if you will, for the NFL.

Just trying to help! You're sure the lovely state of Alabama doesn't want the Stains?

:D

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Absolutely right STRIPES. If it was an AU original, it would probably be pretty funny, but since it was stolen from another rivalry a few years back from another conference and they go out of their way to act like it's original to their blow buds USC and others, it's really stupid. That's why I said I'm GONNA beat an Auburn fan with a corndog.

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I'm just funnin' 'ya. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. But we are going to win in September !