The Cowgirls are officially done!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by DownOnTheBayou, Oct 17, 2010.

1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

What was once America's Team, is now America's Joke. And it couldn't happen to a nicer team.

The idiot that is Jerry Jones is ruining this franchise. Next to Al Davis, he is the worst owner in the NFL. His ego is more important to him than the team winning. He proves that by continuing to keep that ass clown Phillips as is head coach. Instead of getting a good coach, he would rather a puppet he can control.

The Cowgirls are the worst coached team in football. They continue to make the same stupid mistakes, week in and week out. WP has zero control over this team and it's a beautiful thing to see.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

not true. this season isn't over yet. they are 1-4, they still play the eagles, giants twice, and redskins. the nfc is wide open, no one is out yet, except maybe carolina. san fran could even win their division and make the playoffs.

now history would back up your theory, but i just can't count this team out yet.

and as far as jerry jones, i don't really care for him, but he isn't a bad owner, his players love him. He just needs to leave the football to the football people, and when he hires a coach that can make the decisions, the cowboys will be dangerous. Nick Saban anyone?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Learn the definition of "officially" jackhole...:thumb:

Edit: I see Lasalle already pointed that out. Nonetheless.

1 person likes this.
  4. DownOnTheBayou

Well he used to have a coach named Jimmie Johnson, i think. All he did was win back to back SB and then fired. That was smart.

Then hired a few ass clowns like Switzer, Campo, Gailey, etc.

Then the Tuna came along. He forced TO down his throat and therefore drove him out of town.

Now the biggest ass clown of all Wade Phillips. No explanation needed.

He's had two of the best coaches in the history of football, but he couldn't put his ego aside to let them run the team. JJ got all the credit, so he fired him.

The players can love him all they want, he's the reason they suck.

5. DownOnTheBayou

I didn't mean mathematically, jackhole!

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If the cowgurls never won another game it's sit fine with me... looks like they'll be watching this years superbowl from one of their very own sky boxes. JJ ego is too big for their new stadium, could've had 4 straight but he let the best thing to ever happen to the cowgurls go.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

They never won 3 straight.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

They would've won THAT year but JJ wasn't there due to Jones' ego, so hence they could've had 4 straight.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

bayou, your crystal ball is obviously way less foggy than mine sir.

10. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Got some business in Dallas next week. Going up early to go to the game this Sunday to see what a 1.5 billion dollar stadium is all about. Bought my tickets in advance. Who knew I could have waited and gotten better seats at cheaper prices had I bought them outside the stadium on Sunday. That team is done.