The Day After

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by IL. TigerFan, Oct 14, 2007.

1. IL. TigerFan

IL. TigerFan Founding Member

I'm so dispointed in how the game tuned out last night, like everyone else. But I have to say Kentucky came to play and play they did. Good game Kentucky. The TIGERS could have won this game but they made too many mistakes on both sides of the ball. But all and all we are 6-1 and the season is not over yet. We have to support our team through the good times and the bad. Because I very sure that they feel worse than we do today. So all that said lets get ready for Auburn and not look back to this game last night and focus on the rest of the season . :geauxtige

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Well, that's all we can do now. Auburn will be here soon, we better get ready.
    :geauxtige

3. epishock

epishock Freshman

That is all we can say, but we had better watch Auburn, they will show up ready to play....and if we are still licking our wounds, we are going to get another one up the middle....of you know where.

:mad:

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Last week, I couldn't sleep because of the excitement over the game. Last night, I couldn't sleep because I kept replaying the game in my mind.

It sucked not wanting to watch ESPN this morning, not wanting to hear any more about our loss (though Cal's tumble made it a tad easier to take...)

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Kentucky played a great game- congratulations to them and Wildcat fans.

LSU is still in good shape, I'm more worried about the future than the past- Auburn is not the team I thought it was three weeks ago, they shut down McFadden/Jones. Our offense cannot come out flat and we have to own the first quarter like we have in the past (Not this year).

I understand patience and "Wearing down" and the 4th quarter play has been great (Which says a lot about our S&C coach) but we need to "Click" early. AU is coming to win it, will be a great gut check for our team.

6. njtigger

njtigger Founding Member

Speaking of the S&C, it seems a lot of our players are getting hurt compared to our opponents, or is it that I just zone out when it is the other teams' players getting hurt?

7. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

I think you are zoning out, something freak happened Chevis Jackson on a tackle, and Steltz got lit up on a block yesterday.