The DNC is in trouble

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Jan 24, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

If people like this nitwit are running for Chair.

One candidate declared at a forum Monday that white people need to “shut our mouths” and that her job is to “shut other white people down.”

“I’m a white woman, I don’t get it,” Sally Boynton Brown, Idaho Democratic Party executive director, told an applauding crowd at the Democracy in Color forum in Washington, D.C.....

First of all, the DNC has to acknowledge and respect that Black Lives Matter are responding to urgent social and justice problems in our country,” Ellison said. “What I would say the DNC needs to do is to offer itself, reform and make itself into the kind of place that Black Lives Matter feels it can channel its electoral energy......

My job is to listen and be a voice, and my job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt. My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say ‘Oh no I’m not prejudiced, I’m a Democrat, I’m accepting,'” she said.

“My job is to make sure that they get that they have privilege and until we shut our mouths and we listen to those people who don’t and we lift our people up so that we all have equity in this country … we’re not going to break through this,” she said.

“This is not just rhetoric,” Boynton Brown said. “This is a matter of life and death.”

Boynton Brown also took a shot at her home state for its lack of diversity.

“I’m from Idaho, we are so white, so white, right? I have been reaching out and trying to connect to anybody of color I can find to be honest with me,” she said.

“I need schoolin’ ... And I depend on you … to do that so I can go school the other white people.”

Was she aware that white poor make up 42% of the American population? Is that the new definition of privilege? I am literally stunned at the level of prostration and white guilt going on.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'll respond later. Right now I'm trying to decide whether to drive the Maserati or have Chauffeur drive us in the Rolls.

Winston1 and el005639 like this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The audio is much more telling. The white guilt and indoctrination is clear.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yet we get accused of racism and bigotry by the libtrads and the media, where is CNN on this story Lasalle?

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I know nothing about the new leader elected today, but one look at him and it's clear to me the DNC is still in trouble. I don't care how smart he is or how much he knows, just just doesn't have "the look" that must ALSO accompany the big-time leaders. Well actually it's not any one specidic "look" necessary to be effective but there is a certain look one cannot have. He's meek, half-bald and black eye glasses. Looks matter.

[​IMG]

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He's a sideshow freak, representative of the most relentless radicals and self-loathing of leftist philosophies.

“His rewriting of U.S. labor law is probably the most fundamental attack on the free-enterprise system going on at present,” Murray says. “If he has his way, we won’t just revert to the 1930s. We’ll do things that even Franklin Roosevelt couldn’t do, like eliminate vast numbers of independent-contractor jobs and unionize those that remain.”

"As a member and then chairman of the Montgomery County Council, Perez promoted driver’s licenses and in-state tuition eligibility for Maryland illegal immigrants. "

"Throughout his career, Perez has touted “disparate-impact theory” in discrimination law, which contends that discrimination exists in just about any circumstance where statistical data point to a racial disparity, regardless of whether discriminatory intent can be proven."

That's a short list. I suspect most don't know much about him and that's scary because in Obama's first term, this lunatic was the USAG for Civil Rights. And in Obama's second term he was the Secretary of Labor. In other words, he's shaped a lot of government policy, most of it based on the idea of big brother taking care of stupid little citizen.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

I should've known. Looks like he'd like little boys. Sad thing to say based on how someone looks but there's just this certain image in my mind- then you a very "normal" one with the Penn St guy.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Someone post Trumps tweet about it. Savage. Lol

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

"Congratulations to Thomas Perez, who has just been named Chairman of the DNC," the President wrote. "I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!"

LOL

GiantDuckFan and LSUTiga like this.
  10. LSUTiga

I like it but he has enough shit to worry about without going there.

LSUpride123 likes this.