The early NFL Exodus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jan 7, 2020.

1. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I watched the game on tv and don't remember seeing any sign that Lee refused to go in.

What I do remember is, I think it was at the start of the second half, Lee put on his helmet and appeared to be quite excited to go in, but a coaching decision put an end to Lee's excitement. In went Jefferson and at that point, I thought, how can CLM not give Lee a shot after the season Lee had getting us into the championship game.

I'm not certain of my memory of that game, but absolutely certain that I don't ever want to look at a recording of that 0/21 game. Once was definitely enough.

However, I suppose that 0/21 experience, in some way, sure makes this year as sweet as it is.

Anyone know what Lee had to say about not being given a chance to play?

I just recalled that there was some talk about Lee having academic issues at the time of the game. Maybe CLM's hands were tied?

Any info anyone has would be appreciated.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

That's is how I remember it also, but I could be wrong.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Also for some reason Miles didn't play T Bob Hebert and after the game his dad Bobby the Cajun Cannon went off on Miles in the media.

Elmer Fudd not only didn't play that game not to lose, he played to lose. Only reasons why I can think of would be if he had bet a very large amount on Alabama or some gump gangsters were holding his family hostage until after the game,

TCUTiger, Brian and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  4. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcspor...others-may-be-ineligible-for-lsus-postseason/

See AD Alleva at the bottom, undercutting Miles as usual, saying nobody ineligable, without saying the word "yet". November grades? really?

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  5. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

He won "mad sports Dad of the week" in 49 states for that shite, except Louisiana.

6. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

Will Blackwell, chronic Miles assaulter, showing why he not a champion & never will be.

Hand stomp on Mark Barron 2012 NC game.
    [​IMG]
    Gave it his all?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  7. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

Will Blackwell stepping on the Enemy's hand--

What exactly is the problem?

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  8. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

Our statements don't conflict. It could very well be that Lee did have his helmet on, actually I think I remember just that earlier in the game, after we were down, fighting back tears. It could also be true that Miles thought about putting him in earlier, changed his mind, then with a couple minutes left tried to actually do it and Lee was pissed.

I know I would be after being the better QB and having your job taken from you with no chance of helping the team that you got to the Championship game.

Everytime I think about it I get pissed at Miles, Fuck him again for that stupid shit.

TCUTiger and Bengal B like this.
  9. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

ACA5EDDA-3237-444A-A84F-49F50927B82E.jpeg

Miles headed North last I heard he was organizing the Inuit Indians into a Barrow League, the pond scum of American CFB

If a knob like Miles could win a Natty at LSU, imagine what a truly driven A-personality that loves LSU and can really coach can do. Dabo is squealing about the Roaring Twenties and a Clemson Dynasty. Oeaux got words for him!
    We just gettin’ started.

That’s one back Bayou ass whipping boyz
    E4CE0ACC-B6A0-43A1-A687-86BC329A7231.jpeg

Sunshine squeals painfully then retorts
    Thank you Sir Can I have another!
    Yes Sunshine you may have another!
    Then off to the NFL you shall go

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

It is 0430 here in Snowmass at 7 degrees, I should not wake up the other 9 here laughing so loud!