The first flame by a Vawl . . .

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BlueTickHound, Aug 14, 2001.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

If you managed to pull your head out of your ass for a second and put that in context it's note worthy.

New staff, new offensive scheme that's based on the HUNH, and no penalties for illegal motion/formations, etc.? That points to solid coaching.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Fortunately my head doesn't reach that far, which gives me the clarity to know a double entendre when I see one. So deny all you want, the shoe fits Cinderella.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

No shyt. Two posts in, what, two years? And he (or she) kicks an old thread from the grave??

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You're seeing things that don't exist. Obsession tends to blur a lot of senses and heighten others.

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

So, no mirrors in your glass trailer?

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I know a spade when I see a spade. You are gonna tell me that after all your fucking drivel about Dial and Alabama and how the refs call it all right down the middle and how Bama gets no preferential treatment that you pointing out Tennessee had a flag free game was a kudos to their head coach. Ninja please, take that shit somewhere else.

furduknfish and fanatic like this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

At first, I thought it was a mistake because Jean Lafitte doesn't post here anymore, but sure enough, he's the one that dug up the 12 year old post, but apparently didn't realize a) how old it was or 2) that he had the wrong team. Guess he still lurks, but only writes something when he feels like it; which is ashame because he used to be a pretty good poster.

StaceyO likes this.
  8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Color me impressed. This is actually quite fitting.

You recognize the suit but don't bother to look at the card. That leads you to over play your hand.