The fix is in

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Sep 22, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This piece of shit president we have has done it again. Damnit how could I have not seen it all along.

The worthless pile of dog shit that deserted his unit and his country is going to walk. He is going to walk because the spineless pos obama has forced the military to let him and it is a freaking slap in the face to every man and woman that has ever served this country with honor.

I hope they feed this muslim loving sorry sack of shit some of us call a president to a pen full of the fattest, nastiest hogs in the heart of R-Kansas. I really hate this mother phucker.

Geezer Squid likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How has he walked? I thought he was abouu to go on trial.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

You really are a bad person.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/politics/bowe-bergdahl-decision/index.html

This is what Shane is referring to, and he is right desertion is desertion period. The reason for it is not relevant. Not that I believe this guy was going to the other base, but it is irrelevant in any event. If the court wanted to take into consideration his imprisonment/POW status as time served then ok maybe I can could buy it. But to state that jail time is inappropriate reaks of political influence, which is horse shit.

5. shane0911

And you are taps brother, what is your point dumbo?

6. shane0911

What it amounts to is Barackmehd made his 5 terrorist trade and if the turd that he got in return gets town in the pokie for desertion well, then that just looks bad so he cooked the books on these generals. They are being forced to turn him loose.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well that is obvious. And your thoughtless rage is misplaced, as usual.

The thing is . . . Obama has nothing to do with the UCMJ. It's out of his hands. All he did was get an American prisoner out of the hands of the Taliban and turned him over to the US military. Now it is all on them. Whatever they decide is fine with me.

8. shane0911

And the fluffer speaks on cue. If you don't think that he and his gang of politicians have military influence you are sadly mistaken. You do realize promotions at the general officer level are by congressional appointment right? This has the undeniable stench of Barackmehd all over it.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

duck

KyleK likes this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

As far as the decision goes, there is two possible outcomes correct? He left his forward base to go to central command to file complaints about his unit. One side has him going AWOL for a day and then getting captured. That is a 30 day trip to the stockade I read. That would be "the getting off light" verdict. The other side has him deserting his unit, which would be a maximum sentence.

I think whatever the sentence is, it should be strong enough to show other soldiers that they just can't leave their positions because they want to. Their unit depends on them. The country depends on them.

Winston1 and red55 like this.