The fix is in

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Sep 22, 2015.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Or so you imagine, because you have no evidence to support this. Look, Obama is a lame duck with a year left. Generals don't have to cater to him. And I do realize that general officer promotions are Congressional. Obama is not in Congress, you know. It's a Republican Congress, did you forget that? Obama can't get a shoe shine there. The general would be catering to Republicans if he is catering to anyone. I don't think he is. Politics is a double-edged sword and military high-risers are most successful by staying under the political radar as best they can. I think he is being honest here.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Desertion is desertion and let's be honest, we should be talking about treason because he left to go meet the enemy. What I'm seeing is no jail time at all which is total shit.

TwistedTiger likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He didn't join the enemy. He was a prisoner for 5 years. The guy is a dumbstick, not a traitor.

4. shane0911

Well of course you think that

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

When did the military stop shooting deserters and why?

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. shane0911

Well, he probably would have been shot if he didn't slither away under the cover of darkness like a slimy shit turd snake that he is. Mark my words, they let this fool into public and I will make it my mission to find him.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Don't do that. It's beneath you. Faith. Either that or go on record for PTSD.

red55 likes this.
  8. shane0911

Sorry sugar bean, to even think that this pile of dog shit could even be considered for ANY type of benefits afforded by the gvt. makes me want to puke. The inability of this administration to see clearly, the fact that he went out of his way to befriend this family and to treat the individual as anything other than a pile of shit makes me want to puke.

I will find him.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Who nominates them? The president does. Who can make sure they have no further appointment and are forced to retire? The president. There is another 18 months they have to suck up to him.
    Let's be honest those in multi star positions are good and talented but they also have a high political acumen and suck up factor.

10. shane0911

Exactly, and by the time a new administration is in place that General won't be on anyone's radar to undo the screw job that Barry put on him. It's garbage, if Barackmehd wants to rub dicks with the little slimy traitor bastard let him do it from inside his cell.