The "Fowles OWNED Parker" thread.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SonnyLoco, Apr 6, 2008.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

i am not here to teach anyone anything, it is just my opinion, much like that of you i voice it. i look at great players in the nba and the difference between them and others it their ability to elevate their supporting casts performance. eg, bryant's biggest knock forever was that he didn't possess this ability, whereas james does. now that bryant is more part of a team mentality and working to make his supporting casts performance better, now the lakers are a force. paul is a great player for the hornets, but the hornets are so good because of how he has them motivated to play, how he assists in their play. like it or not, this didn't happen last nite for big syl and the lady tigers, key players underperformed in the big game and let themselves and their fans down.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i thought you might have led the 95-96 bulls behind the scenes or something and had some scoop.

you know its possible not to be one persons fault when the rest are sucking no matter how great they are.

escape goats are often needed however.

2 people like this.
  3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i cannot help but laugh when i picture the "escape goat".:rofl:

ok, carry on.

1 person likes this.
  4. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

That's tiga's territory. Legacy will have to settle for calves.

5. tirk

keiland williams may have something to say about that.

6. tirk

i have no idea what you're referring to.

1 person likes this.
  7. LEGACY TIGER

that is about the most elementary response i have seen, did you ask you 8 yr old for that answer.

no big syl isn't the scape goat, but i would say that as the leader of the team she feels a major responsibility for the outcome, and accepts that.

8. tirk

sometimes you have to break things down in its simplest form for others to understand they over-thought the situation.

just maybe.

1 person likes this.
  9. LEGACY TIGER

i am glad you now understand my opinion, whether you agree or not. next time i will try to be more basic for you.

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I definitely agree with that!!!! No matter how close and back and forth the action was the total lack of execution by either team made it painfully difficult to watch. Neither team looked like they had ever practiced offense and the goal seemed 50 feet high. There were an amazing amount of shots by both teams that were not even close to the rim. A simply putrid display of offensive basketball skills by both. I still think Van will improve things if his health holds out, he looked pretty ill last night.

1 person likes this.