The "Fowles OWNED Parker" thread.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SonnyLoco, Apr 6, 2008.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

if i am so far off there than enlighten me oh wise one. if not the leader of the team then who, the waterboy, bobby.:lol:

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

How about the other players themselves? Playing in their fourth straight final 4, their last loss being to Tennessee and this being their last shot at a championship. If that doesn't motivate you to elevate your game then nothing will. Hell they didn't even need to elevate their game, just show up! All the seniors on the LSU squad with tons of Final 4 experience and no one other than Sylvia even looks interested in being there? Sometimes no matter what you have, inspirational coach or big time player and leader they can't motivate players who insist on waiting for someone else to get things done. All those seniors with all that tournament experience shouldn't need anyone to tell them it's time to wake up and answer the bell. Try as you might you can't lay this on on Sylvia's lack of leadership or her supposed inability to motivate others.

1 person likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i let twisted tiger handle my light work.

thanks. sometimes even i realize when its futile. not often but still.

4. LEGACY TIGER

all the qualities of a good leader, you have just smoothed over as if they aren't a factor, nice, keep tellin yourself that.

5. TwistedTiger

I'm pretty hard headed, especially when I know I'm right.

1 person likes this.
  6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

We would have won if we had a 45% 3pt shooter with the personality of Charles Manson.

Or a 75% ft shooter that spends as much to feed his family as Sprewell.

7. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

it's not like she's the only senior. why not blame erica white?? she's a senior and the point guard.

and if it's syl's job to lead and motivate, why do we waste salaries on coaches??

edit: also she was not only playing with players hanging on her as SF mentioned but she was also playing hurt. just like team leader ladanian tomlinson, oh wait he didn't do that.

8. LEGACY TIGER

no, please not that, a poster that can't back his own opinion. i expected more. i guess i go back and play with a real playa.

9. TwistedTiger

You must not watch much sports. Players that need someone to take them by the hand and tell them it's time to play don't win many championships. Leaders lead by example which is what Sylvia has done her whole career. If they needed to have someone show them how they needed to play they have had 4 years to stand around and watch. Unfortunately at the end of those 4 years they are still standing around and watching instead of joining in.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

No one said that was the only factor. Are you arguing just to argue. If you signed up for that, you came to the wrong place.

BTW was Jordan or your boy Lebron not leaders when the rest of the team played poorly?:shock: