The future of LSU Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DallasLSU, Aug 28, 2003.

1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

LOL

Tasmin Mitchell is supposedly better than any of the players we have now, so if he actually comes and doesn't go straight to the league his freshman/sophmore years could be great years for the Tigers.

2. texascajun

texascajun Founding Member

Chris Jackson reference. Nice. I remember watching Chris, Shaq, and Vernel wreck shop in the PMAC. I swear when Shaq would dunk and his kneecaps would be about 2 inches from his ears I would think,"Damn, is that dude gonna bring the ceiling down?"

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I'm hoping the PMAC will be rocking this season. I know I'll be there for every game no matter what, but it would be great if other people would show up as well. We need fans and not a bunch of jackasses who want to be on TV for the big games. Sorry that's just what happens in the student section and it annoys the hell outta me.

4. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

I'll be there supporting Brady Ball. I wish I could go to all of the games but I will miss those during the christmas break because I'll be in Houston for christmas. I will go to the LSU-UH game on Dec. 30th in Houston at Hofheinz Pavilion. This is a call out to all Houston Area Tigers. This is you chance to see the Basketball team in action. Go pack Hofheinz on Dec.30th and Support Bady Ball.

5. texascajun

texascajun Founding Member

I have my obnoxiously gold "Brady Ball" t-shirt already.