The Future of Matt Flynn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Feb 5, 2005.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

But how much further along would they be developed if they played somewhere? my point was that one of these guys is gonna leave...

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

And you may be correct, on the other hand...

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I don't think RP talks as white as you do not to mention anyone that plays for LSU (honkey lips). Something tells me that you underestimate RP. I thought RP picked LSU b/c he said that Russell struggled last year and Flynn didn't play much so I have the best chance of starting. I don't know maybe he didn't say that.

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

So for you to address my overall point, I have to "type the way a black person would talk" for your own reasons?

Geezus...You cannot be serious...That's one of the most bigoted statements ever uttered on this site...

Way to avoid the issue while at the same time coming off like a racist...

Oh, by the way...You ever going to explain the statement that you were disappointed because JaMarcus wasn't the mobile running quarterback people thought he was? I need a laugh...

5. olVENICEdog

I thought someone said a while back that he was an option QB or something. I guess I was wrong. Doesn’t he run a 4.7 isn't he 6'4" 240? I don't see why he gets in the fetal position every time someone lays a finger on him. Sometimes he acts as if he is on fire the way he hits the ground (stop drop and role). Steve Young didn't have half of his size and he was one stiff-arming tackle breaking high stepping sob that I ever saw. I would like to see the kid sacrifice his body more that’s all.

6. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

the guy can run in a straight line, but he has zero moves.. thats his main problem when it comes to running the ball.. and he has absolutely no pocket mobility, but that comes with experience.

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Man, SabanFan was 100% right...you DON'T let anything go, do you?

I'm the last person on this board to take up for VeniceDog, but geez, man, get down off your high horse already. The guy made a mistake...no need to keep rubbing his nose in it. It's boorish behavior to do so.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Yes, it would be very easy just to say something like " Venice, you may have Russell confused withg soimeone else as he is not a running QB, he is a classic drop back passer with limited mobility". But no, he has to attack the guys credibility for making a mistake, it's really getting old.

Attack, attack, attack. Is that what this forum has to be about? I don't think so.

9. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

Pro what? You can't believe that Russell will be ready for the NFL by 2006. Well, I guess Mardi Gras does make some people delusional.

10. olVENICEdog

Thanks Dav :thumb: