The Good, The Bad & The Ugly--Mississippi State

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I did a search for kaley cuoco nude photos and look where i ended up.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It was on one of the yahoo news sites

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    gyver and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yeah, that was some funny shit right there. That was a literal laugh out loud for me.

6. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

1. Quinn is open on almost every play. Jennings can't find ANY secondary receiver though. He stares down the primary receiver, then runs if he's not open.........

gyver and red55 like this.
  7. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

From everything I saw around this awful game, for LSU of course, Mississippi State's quarterback is a "real" class act. And no, not in the way that some of you have and continue to peddle the term "class act" with Miles' name in the same sentence. That garble is so tired and old. Surely those who have, and will certainly continue to refer to him as such, do so flippantly. If not, perhaps god, or the appropriately concerned deity, may rain down bits of sanity upon not only our beloved Les Miles, but also upon all those who hold him in such lofty adoration.

May they be drenched, through and through.

Regardless of my allegiance to LSU, it was fantastic seeing the camera cutting away to Dak's father as he cheered on his son. For some reason the combination of Dak and his father hit far harder than the many other same-scenario cutaways that we've become accustomed to seeing.

No, it doesn't make me any less of an LSU fan for finding solace in such moments.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    gyver likes this.
  8. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

Maybe if we get lucky Miles will guarantee that any opposing defense keeps LSU from moving the chains. All that would be required is the addition of another down to the already standard first, and sometimes second, throw-away downs.

Each offensive possession could be comprised of three standard throw-away downs, followed by the ensuing shock of the punt on fourth.

P.S.

Don't forget to look puzzled upon witnessing the team once again fail to move the chains.

9. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

The Good:
    - The 4th Quarter rally. Yes State took their foot off the gas and Yes their back-up center gave us a gift. But our guys kept fighting.
    - The young talent is obvious

The Bad:
    - Our play-calling and lackidasical, ho-hum start. You could look at State and tell they wanted it. This was a big game to them. Our guys came out like it was a scrimmage.
    - Our OLine doesn't have that road-grader fire in them. We're not trying to dominate up front. Looks like we're trying to say "hello" instead
    - 7 guys cannot block 8 or 9 which leads to a worse problem ----
    - A young QB facing 2nd and 3rd and long because 1st down was wasted on 2 TE, I Formation, and a 2 yard gain.
    - There was a play. 3rd and long. Jennings in the shot gun with a RB on each side of him. That's 7 blockers. State sent 5 and and a couple of them got through before Jennings could even make his first read.
    - Our interior Defense. Wiskey ran up the gut with success for almost 3 quarters. Miss State ran up the gut all night. I'm not going to throw 1 specific player under the bus because there are several guys in the area that aren't getting off their blocks or getting into their proper holes/gaps/lanes.
    - Way too many missed tackles

The Ugly:
    - We got absolutely dominated on both sides of the ball. Forget what the final score says. This was a whipping.
    - Look at the rest of our schedule. Brutal. 7-5 is very realistic.
    - Dillon Day's cheap shots. Like many have said - no place for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    lsu-i-like and COTiger like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nor are they able to be very effective against only 3. This needs to be fixed STAT!

lsu-i-like likes this.