Republicans The GOP's Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Trump never lied and said he was dead broke. Filing bankruptcy as a business strategy doesn't mean a person is broke, just going through some financial difficulties. Why couldn't Hillary be as honest a just say that instead of trying to spin it in a way to curry favor with the little guy and little woman?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Mudslinging that was absolutely made up by a publication famous for making shit up. I know it is probably your bible, but that is not surprising.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. red55

Neither did Hillary. When you owe more than you have, you are broke. Period. It doesn't matter if you earn more money later on. Or does that work differently for Republicans? Your political bias is showing like a beacon.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not the same argument at all! Trump never said, "I'm dead broke". The comment was made/asked whether he had made his fortune through inheritance. THAT is what I responded to. And read carefully, I said he filed business bankruptcy, but not personal bankruptcy. If the asshole had ever said he was dead broke, I'd call him a liar too.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The fuck she didn't!

"During an interview with longtime friend and former Bill Clinton adviser, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, ribbed Hillary Clinton on the remark.

"Dead broke," Emanuel said to Clinton. "Really?"

To some audience laughter at the event for Chicago Ideas Week, Clinton admitted her word choice was not ideal."

She admitted she not only used it but that her word choice was not ideal. Audience laughter.....what do you suppose that was about? Her pantsuit choice?

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And yet they were the first to publish the true story of Bill and Monica. Is it so farfetched to think that Hillary could be a lesbian?

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Pretty farfetched IMO. What makes you think women would like her anymore than men do? Bill had a legal right to that "V" and he went after lots of others. Can't you just see the NE headline? Hillary and Huma enjoy an afternoon perusing pics of Wiener. Lol.

8. red55

Well, of course. You can't possibly think this makes you more credible.

Your claim is wrong anyway. The Lewinski scandal was broken by the Drudge Report who reported that Newsweek was sitting on the story waiting for more confirmation. The Enquirer chimed in later with its usual salacious details, some of which were true, some of which were not.

9. red55

It was not a lie to say that she owed more money than they had. Dead broke does not mean forever broke. It is exactly like the Trump situation only Hillary paid off her creditors.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hillary was probably just a lot more discreet than Bill. I wonder if they had an arraignment from the beginning and have only stayed together to advance each other's political ambitions. Hillary did her part by earning the money when Bill was only a low paid governor and then standing by her man in the aftermath of the Lewinsky scandal. Now it's Bill's sad duty to stand by his woman.