Republicans The GOP's Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 28, 2015.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

2016 looks very bleak.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Let's start a band called The Bleak Brothers

Lord i'm singin' the blues, cause life is bleak.
    I done got old, way past my peak
    I got arthritus, and gingivitus
    I'm wearing my Pampers, to stop my leak.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I want to be on the record with this prediction. Trump won't be in a single primary ballot. He will withdraw before the first vote is cast. It's all BS PR like 2012. He's not really running.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Hmmm. I think he is serious this time, but he is just an early flash in the pan. This time in 2012 Michelle Bachman was in the lead. He just keeps tripping on his pecker. He's fresh news and amusing but nobody, I man nobody, can see him as President and Supreme Commander.

He is peaking early, making too many gaffes, making too many enemies and face it . . . Trump can't really afford to run a Presidential campaign. He is a paper billionaire with his net worth tied up in mortgaged real estate. But fat donors are not lining up to give him money after all of his $10 billion bragging. he will run out of credibility and cash early in the race, but he is going to do Iowa and New Hampshire, I think.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

That's what I've been saying and I think most realize it. But I'm gonna enjoy the sideshow in the meantime

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He is serious this time but as mentioned no billionaire is backing Trump. You gotta have a billionaire when it comes to the clown car on the right. I'm thinking it's gonna be Scott Walker coming from the right. he is the union busting, Koch funded puppet who turned a blue state on its head and red.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Made money, same can't be said for the last 16 years of POTUS

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

@red55 the $10 billion not being liquid isn't an issue if he's serious. His assets are currently at their peak with money flowing and plenty of buyers. In fact, his net worth has probably doubled in the last five years. He could easily free up a billion dollars if he was serious. He isn't.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He didn't get rich by throwing money away. No one runs on their own money for very long. And he isn't as rich as he claims. Forbes, who keeps up with these things, says he overstates his wealth by 100%. He is worth only about $4 billion, most of which is not liquid.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erincar...ing-his-net-worth-by-100-in-presidential-bid/