Republicans The GOP's Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Get ready for the Invasion of the Low Riders

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Trump finally said something I agree with. He said that some of the lower guys on the totem poll, the guys with less than 2%, should drop out. The herd needs to thin out a bit.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If Joseph existed it would have been around 1400 BC. The pyramids were already 1,000 years old.

And they are practically solid, about the most inefficient method of storing grain imaginable. And the worst method. Grain has to be stored where air can circulate and keep mold from forming. They elevate it, they don't put it in pits.

Carson is a religious nut. A physician that denies evolution.

6. mobius481

I don't think it went that far. Just said that they hadn't found anyone who could corroborate his stories. At least the CNN story only said they couldn't find anyone.

7. mobius481

This is what scares me. I like a spiritual introspective leader but if this dude thinks joseph built the pyramids to store grain then he's crossed the line into cookoo land.

LaSalleAve and Bengal B like this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He's starting to remind me of Jindal. I really smart idiot. But I'm not sure Jindal believes all the shit he spews he is just a shill, Carson believes it.

mobius481 likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

10. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

Well, we will know more soon. He just said that Politico flat out manufactured the story (not a biased media source). He was the top ROTC cadet in Detroit in 1969 (46 years ago). He says in the book that he was told he could get into West Point. If you have a black dude smart enough to become a brain surgeon, do you not think that military folks wouldn't tell him he could get in? I was told I could get into the Naval Academy by an Admiral and others, but chose to pursue a school with lovely ladies. Nobody told me they would be available after college however...which was potentially my mistake, but I love LSU.
    Hillary claimed she tried to join the Marines but they referred her to the Army since she was a woman and wore thick glasses. Where is the Politico piece on that? It is almost laughable if it wasn't so seriously directed in one direction. Mitt Romney cut a dudes hair in high school, Obama snorted coke, and guess which one was terrible.