Republicans The GOP's Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have heard she had claimed to be the captain of her soccer team in college. Wellesley College had no soccer team at the time she attended.

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Ben Carson thinks Joseph built the pyramids to store grain.

This is the guy that's gathering more support from Republicans. Is there any more evidence that you people have been duped? We have 30 years of failed economic policy. We have a party winning election only by suppressing votes, driving voter participation by making non-issues into issues in swing states and gerrymandering districts. They ignore the intelligence community on OBL because they think Iraq is a bigger threat and when they finally go after the right guy, they figure out a way to get into Iraq anyway. They blow trillions making war in a country whose only fault was being run by a dictator who was a PITA to the UN. After wrecking the economy and killing jobs, they manage to convince people that the jobless are lazy and not products of their failed policies that created a huge financial hole to begin with.

Still, you people vote for them.

They trot out not a single candidate worth putting on stage and then proceed to make the least qualified candidates the most popular.

Hillary could have dropped into Benghazi, pissed on the US Embassy from FL250 and armed the terrorists herself while emailing pirated movies through her email server to Bernie Sanders while he sat in his underground lair in Tuscaloosa draped in the USSR flag and listened to an audiobook of The Communist Manifesto as read by Karl Marx while waiting for the US flag burning to begin and they'd still be better choices to lead our country than any of these dumbasses.

I assume that no one has told Carson that Joseph didn't have a technicolor dreamcoat yet?

3. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

shane0911 likes this.
  4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I think this is a brilliant move by The Donald.

Spare me the scandal brewing with WW. This is still going to steal the spotlight.
    I don't need a link, @red55 is not here to gripe.

Perple likes this.
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

No doubt. Trump just freed up Thursday night for a lot of people. Fox just lost millions.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Meh, I think they have already sold the ad time and I think it's petty that he is afraid of Megyn Kelly

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Afraid? Of M Kelly? C mon. That bitch hasnt bled out yet?

tirk likes this.
  9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

He's a whiny little bitch. Not surprised his supporters think this is a brilliant move though. It's amazing how much I hate the four people most likely to be president.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wait, didn't Trump write off Fox a long time ago because they weren't "fair", said he wasn't going to be on their shows? That big fake has been on fox every day since.