The greatest president and the worst

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rwilliams, Mar 25, 2011.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Uh,,, Amigo.... I clearly remember Ollie saying he could not recall. There is absolutely no proof that he did anything wrong or the fur would have been a flying. I dare you, find me some proof. If you are looking for your trusty ginsu it is in my back pocket.

Checkmate!:yelwink2:

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

one thing is certain. there are presidents that the media tells us to love or hate. we are to love kennedy and fdr and hate hoover and nixon. i wouls say that almost anyone that has offered an opinion on this thread about these folks that were president before they were born on this thread is wildly ignorant about those folks' actual policies and their implications.

MLU tiger doesnt like buchanan? yeah right. no chance that guy has the slightest clue what buchanan stood for or why he is good or bad. no chance.

red, being smarter, says "historians consider", when referring to the old guys. red knows that is complicated enough to analyze the policies of the guys who served while you were an adult. the rest you are just pretending. almost everyone here except red knows less about presidents than i do, and i am clueless about franklin pierce and those old dudes.

mlu actually quotes airline deregulation (something he definitely knows not a single freaking thing about) as a failure of carter. absolutely ludicrous.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

"Ollie can't recall". That's rich. Ollie lied under oath, Scooter! He fell on his sword for the King.

But when he wrote his memoirs he said . . . "Ronald Reagan knew of and approved a great deal of what went on with both the Iranian initiative and private efforts on behalf of the contras and he received regular, detailed briefings on both. I have no doubt that he was told about the use of residuals for the Contras, and that he approved it. Enthusiastically."

Handwritten notes taken by Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger indicate that Reagan was aware of potential hostages transfers with Iran, as well as the sale of Hawk and TOW missiles to "moderate elements" within that country.

Fourteen Reagan administration officials were indicted, including the Secretary of Defense. Eleven convictions resulted. Who did they work for? Where does the Buck stop, amigo?

4. shane0911

You have offered nothing but speculation in an attempt to bismirch the image of a great and proud man. If there was proof surely, I mean SURELY it would have come out at the trial. We are talking about a bunch of libs that were trying to take down their worst enemy in 100 years. No way they would have let that slide. UNLESS of course they offered LTC North immunity BEFORE they knew what he was going to say on the stand. What a bunch of jackoffs. You have nothing amigo.... saaawwwiiiiiingggg and a miss. A big ol pile of air.:rofl:

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

better duck
    :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

6. shane0911

nah homie, I aint skeered of that old dude. Just like his argument, he is a bunch of hot air.:rofl:

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah and Barry Bonds never took steroids. :rolleye33:

8. shane0911

What are you talking about Jr. Of course Berroid shot bovine blood straight into his ass. How else could you explain his head getting so large. We've already heard your reasons for hating the greatest POTUS in recent history. Whaaaaaaaa he didn't like stoners, whaaaaaaaa.

Go get your big brother or come back when you grow up lad.

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

And " I did not have sex with that woman"
    or mabe whitewater is a fancy bottled water from France
    or I have no idea why the long time partner of mine shot himself in the head in a D. C . park
    or can you define the word "is"

10. shane0911

Damnit R, now that is enough. Don't you know people commit suicide every day and we often find the victims slumped over a rock with the gun 50 ft away. It was some sort of death reflex. Maybe a bum came by and picked up the pistol and then had second thoughts about taking it. VF shot himself, end of story

:rolleye33: