The Guy You Loved To Hate Most

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by goldengirlfan, Jul 23, 2004.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Agreed...I forgot to post a reply to that. He had some weird rules (no high socks, no facial hair, and no between-the-legs or behind-the-back dribbling). Bill Walton once showed up to practice with a full beard and told Wooden "I will wear whatever I want". He said "You're right. You can do whatever you want. It's been nice knowing you and I'm sorry to lose you from the team"..

The beard was shaved off by the next practice.

2. col reb

col reb Founding Member

My oh My. This must be the one and only Mr. Fourcade who made the statement that "If he were not the first chosen player for the NFL draft, then he would just play in Canada." He not only did not get drafted in the first round, he seemed to be forgotten in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and right on down to the end. Must have gotten cold up there. :grin: :grin: In his mind, he was the only PLAYER on the team. I don't know of anyone who really liked the guy. And his NFL experience only came in the strike year. I hear Mr Lane from La. has a rather large ego too. I sure hope not. If so, please keep the LA high school qbs at home. :grin: :grin: