The Hurricanes are a bunch of Crybabies...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Jan 30, 2003.

1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I was visting a Miami Recruiting Forum to lurk around a little bit... and I saw this and this is funny and sad as the same time. they are so delusional. In this Thread we are suppose to be paying for the future services of Craig Davis and Daryl Johnson. That LSU has bad blood with Miami because of some coach with the intinals C.J. not getting hired to coach here?? anyone know about who the hell they are referring to?? well anyway here is the link to the thread.

http://pub203.ezboard.com/fmiami20779frm15.showMessage?topicID=2635.topic

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Thats funny,

sort of the kettle calling the pot black isnt it (Or however you say that)

Sounds like some sour grapes to me.

3. TexasTigers

Someone want to let them know that both of them just committed to LSU..

:)

www.dandydon.com

4. TexasTigers

5. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

6. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Miami fans are now saying that coach Curtis Johnson is coming to LA for recruting this weekend and is going to visit Davis and Johnson and sway them back to Miami. They think that they will turn on us on signing day and sign with Miami. Here is a quote from a poster on their board

" surely they can get Davis and Johnson to at least reconsider UM. Just tell the truth, (or the truth as the kids and parents want to hear it, I guess), in the face of Saban's negative tactics."

What negative tactics. Saban has do nothing wrong here. They just don't want to go to Larry Choker's team. Face it Miami, they are as good as gone. There back were they belong, in the flagship university of Louisiana.

7. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

You know, Miami's memory (much like Florida and FSU) is short. Until the 80's, those three teams weren't much to talk about. Now, they talk like we're an insignificant footnote in the annals of college football. Can anyone think of anything that Miami did before the 80's? So we had an off-decade in the 90's? It's all cyclical. After all, didn't they stink up the football world in the early-mid 90's?

There's an excitement at LSU now and local kids feel it and want to be a part of it. Can we help it if they have trouble finding kids in their own state that they need to turn to Louisiana?

Now, my question is, does this mean that Russell missed the Tiger boat? If so, I'm cool with that. I want the whole Lane/Russell thing to end. I wish Lane would just say, "I'm a Tiger and the money can wait.";)