The "I've seen Star Wars Thread"

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUpride123, Dec 19, 2015.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Pretty much sums it up.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I hate Hollywood:

I hope to god this is fake. I will never watch another starwars movie again. Both deathstar's exploded.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

other than the very first one, I've never given a shit about Star Wars,.. strange, because I'm a GiantTrekFan, seen everything many times,.. I wonder when the next Star Trek movie will come out?.. it's been too effing long since the last one!

live long and prosper

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I saw the first Star Wars when it came out when was it, 1977. I enjoyed it but I've never seen another one.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I liked the first one too, it was so special for it's time,.. I've seen four more since, meh

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The first was special not because it was a great movie. The script and acting were mediocre at best.....but it was a great story and the special effects groundbreaking. The next one is the best IMO and the third completed the cycle. they should have left well enough alone, but greed and billions made sure they couldn’t.
    I saw the fourth and that was such a poor imitation I never watched another.
    I watch the first two every now and then and still enjoy them. It’s interesting how far CGI has advanced.

HalloweenRun and uscvball like this.
  7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Considering that Yavin (First Deathstar) and Endor (Second Deathstar) are in the Outer Rim and Jakku is in the Inner Rim on the opposite side of the galaxy, I'd say this is BS.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I loved the Star Wars deal until Jar Jar Binks appeared. I hated that MF’er. After that I was afraid he or his brother or something would reappear.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

The second trailer from 'Rise of Skywalker' shows Rey apparently on the dark side with a bad ass double-edged light saber.
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies...er/?utm_source=vuukle&utm_medium=talk_of_town

There is a lot of speculation about this trailer... its a "vision" Rey is having... Rey's constant battle with the dark side, etc., etc..
    I think Rey will be the "one who will bring balance to the force". And I think that prophecy has been misunderstood. I think it means Rey will be the first to harness the power of both sides of the force, bringing 'balance'. Yoda once quipped "A prophecy that misread could have been".
    Well, at least that is what I think would be the way to end this series. History has shown so far that Star Wars (except for George Lucas' Star Wars) never goes where you expect it to, or think it should. So, who knows what Rey is doing. Whatever the case, that light saber is the most bad ass one in the series LOL

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The universe needs a new hero:
    [​IMG]