The "I've seen Star Wars Thread"

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUpride123, Dec 19, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Out of a sense of duty, and I suppose closure, I went to see the damn movie last weekend. Regrettably, low expectations were not met. These things were magic 50 years ago, but the last couple have been Garbage!

first of all most of the scenes were shot in near midnight conditions. I understand the dingy dark set is much cheaper to shoot in, but you’d think they would throw us old guys a bone with a bright scene every now and them. Not much.

I had a hard time getting past the in your face diversity. Can’t believe original cast was not good enough for Disney. Hell they even had a damn Wookie!

I also was a little put off by the lingering mouth to mouth kiss by 2 females as the rebels celebrated their victory. I like a good lesbian scene as well as the next guy, but in Star Wars???? Oh yeah, that was one scene that was bright enough to see.

I could go on, but who cares. Just glad this was 9 of 9. Won’t be going back.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Were they naked? Were they even human?

fanatic likes this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I wish they'd make a DS9 movie. Probably too late. Everyone's too old and the actor that played Nog died recently.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I hear a bunch of series are coming. Even a Vader one!