The Joke is Over--Trump not running

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, May 16, 2011.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Jindal is just another RINO.

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I guess I can't go a day without winning the no spelling dumbasz of the day award. At least I'm consistent.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

dumbass

4. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

what about Tim Pawlenty? he just finished his 2nd term as Governor of Minnesota a few months ago. he decided not to run for a 3rd term so he can run for US President. his 2012 campaign website: Pawlenty 2012

according to the Wall Street Journal a few days ago:

he's already hired a full campaign staff for Iowa, and he was in Iowa last week to meet with voters. he's got a steering committee formed in New Hampshire, the first in the nation primary state. and he recently hired a political director in South Carolina, which holds a key early primary.

his name was tossed around for the 2008 Presidential Election, but he decided to run for a 2nd term as Governor of Minnesota instead.

he was also high-ranking member of McCain's 2008 campaign team, and was one of the leading candidates to be McCain's running mate at VP

both he and his wife are law school grads (his wife was a judge). he worked for a law firm and then was hired as VP of a software company. before becoming governor, he was elected to the city council and then he was elected five consecutive terms of two years each in the state legislature, being chosen House Majority Leader for the Republicans (a position he held for 5 years)

during his time as Governor, he appeared on the cover of Time magazine with the headline "The Good Life in Minnesota: Gov. Tim Pawlenty," and he was chosen as the Chair of the Midwestern Governors Association in 2006, and then chairman of the National Governors Association from 2007 to 2008

[​IMG]

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

You mean BRAWNDO, the thirst mutilator? :hihi:

6. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

"Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes!":rofl: