The Josh Reed Story Again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TomyDingo, May 4, 2003.

1. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

2. tigerm

tigerm Founding Member

Thanks for the link - it is a good article. Josh's reply shows a high level of maturity and knowing how/when to say the right thing. I am confident he will continue to be a credit to himself and to LSU. I hope he has a long and very successful career.

3. Hub

Hub Founding Member

My Original Response, Again:

Got a little confused about the name of the thread before I read the article. Thought he was talking about MIKE Price and then said to myself it can't be receiver Josh Reed he doesn't talk much, gotta be somebody else named Josh Reed and I said (again to myself) who the hell is that?

confused? good.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm not confused because I thought the exact same thing.

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

The Saints will always be my #1 team, no matter how many times they fall apart and self-destruct. However, I have learned to find a second team to root for like most other Saints fans. I think Josh Reed passed Dalton Hilliard as my favorite LSU player of all time (I'm 25) but I didn't like his situation with the Bills last year. First of all, the best WR in team history was another Reed (Andre) and he had to play behind Moulds and P. Price. Now, however, it could be a perfect fit and I'll be a big Bills fan if Josh plays a significant role in their offense.

I'm also starting to get excited about the Texans now. I felt personally betrayed last year when they took Jabar Gaffney with the 1st pick of the 2nd round ahead of Reed. Having moved to Houston a couple of years ago, I told myself they had a chance to be my permanent AFC team but I found myself enjoying their offensive misfortunes and especially Gaffney's numerous dropped passes. Now with DD coming to town and the opportunity to see immediate playing time at KR, PR, & RB, I'll give the organization a 2nd chance. If only they would've drafted Reed. Every single mock draft had Reed ahead of Gaffney.