The lastest from Dandy Don on RP

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by cajdav1, Jan 11, 2005.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

This seems encouraging but is it just another twist. Can you imagine how hard it will be for him to not say anything during the All Star game? :rofl:

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Honestly, I have kind of ignored the daily twists of this saga.

The best way to figure out where this guy is going is to look at his whole recruiting process from start to finish. It started with him committing to Texas. Slowly but surely, LSU has chipped away at Texas' lead on him. He now sounds around 50/50. Just by reading the way this whole thing has gone, I would say he goes to LSU....

3. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

The best way to look at the RP situation...in the paper on Feb. 3rd :wink:

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Exactly my thoughts Maderan ....though I think we all have a morbid, soap-opera-like fixation on such things...it's like an addict that wants to stop, but just can't!!

5. AustinTXHorn

AustinTXHorn Founding Member

To Louisiana media: "I love LSU. I love Les Miles. I'm going to visit LSU, I've grown up there, and I really like them. They're definitely right there with Texas."
    To Texas media: "I'm going to Texas. I'm not switching anywhere. Texas is where I'm going, 100%."

I'm just going to stop listening to what he says until signing day. It's impossible to predict.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Can you imagine how it is going to be eating at him at the all star game this weekend? :grin:

7. atxfan

atxfan Founding Member

The kid's going to Texas. Why would you recruit people to go to a school that you didn't plan to go to?

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Just like Ryan Miller was going to Texas A&M last year and Robert Lane was going to LSU the year before?

9. atxfan

atxfan Founding Member

nope, nothing at all like those situations. snappy comeback though. If a picture tell a thousand words what does this say?

[​IMG]

10. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

dude nobody knows where he is going. He has said in private he is going to LSU, but he has said in public the he is going to UT. Nobody and I repeat nobody(not even you) knows where this kid is going until FEB. 2nd.