The lastest from Dandy Don on RP

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by cajdav1, Jan 11, 2005.

1. atxfan

atxfan Founding Member

What I meant in my original post was that logic would dictate that he is going to Texas based on actions and not words and not that I know definitively. Who has he told in private though? And back to the original question, can you provide any logic for why he would be recruiting people for UT if he weren't planning to go there? Please address that speciffic question. I agree with you that no one will know for certain until Feb. but actions speak louder than words, and on that note, in his words he has never wavered about going to UT. I wear the purple and gold glasses as much as the next guy but I still think if you think he's coming to LSU then you are in denial. We'll see in feb.

2. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

We are part of the Texas team that will get beat every year by OK. Thats what i see!

3. atxfan

atxfan Founding Member

"we are part of the Texas team"... I assume that you are a realist as well?

4. philter

philter Founding Member

Of course he is, why else would he include the part about Texas getting beat by OU for the foreseeable future?

5. atxfan

atxfan Founding Member

I guess that was fairly obvious wasn't it? :rofl:

6. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Since he's enjoying this cat and mouse game so much, perhaps RP should walk to the sideline camera with a gym bag and reach in as if he's pulling out his school's hat, like so many other guys do when announcing at the game...only to have it be some generic Nike hat with no school name on it at all.

Probabaly cause everyone on the sideline to stop and stare at him as he did it, too.

7. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

Sure Mack is great at getting talent that OK brings out the whooping stick on. Seems to happen every year. If Mack could only get a title in FEB texas might win somethin!!