The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Then you are for a remake of the Tuskegee Airmen with an all Latino cast then, right? If not are you prejudice against Latinos. Would you be good with an Asian in a remake of Shaft? If not than are you prejudice against Asians. For the record I would refuse to see a remake of those two movies with anything other than blacks in both. Why you ask? Glad you did because it's reality not some woke fantasy crap you DEMOCRATS live for.

As for my questions you answered nothing cause you know absolutely nothing about earths climate dynamics.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Tuskegee Airmen were REAL people. As for Shaft, nobody with any sense would give a rat's ass.

You know what I find especially funny here? That when you went looking for an example of black cultural achievement you're so obviously unknowledgeable about such that you chose frigging Shaft. LOL. How about something by Toni Morrison, maybe. You've never heard of her, I reckon.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. You don’t get the point.

Further, I never mentioned a “black hobbit” so you can stop with the straw man.

I was very clear in my original post.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I have she's a novelist so is Thomas Soule my favorite political writer bet you haven't read any or much of his work. Have you heard of Sharlene Moody? She was girl I wanted to marry but her parents forbid it. Do you know her?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What's the last book you read by Walter Williams?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's hysterical.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I’m sure his last book was by Rachel Carson, preceded by Das Kapital and the Little Red book.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sadly you are probably right. Rachel Carson's views were the reason DDT was banned and probably caused the deaths of 1000's of Africans due to crop failure because they were denied DDT. Aint it sad that liberals hurt the very people they claim to represent. He probably read The Population Bomb and believed it too.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this snarky tendency to end sentences with "much?" is awful

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Whine much?