The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

White supremacy.

Are you rich? Because aside from white supremacy further enriching the rich is his other main goal.

2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Specifically what levers did they hold? I think at worst the certification might have been delayed for a day at most. No way would it have been stopped. No one knows what Trump might have done.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s a tired trope Rex. Trump isn’t a white supremist but much more class and power focused. He doesn’t care what your race, color or sexual orientation is if he can benefit from association with you. Since 2012 he’s benefited most from cozying up to white nationalists just like Al Sharpton (another consummate conman) have done to blacks. He’s sucked up to black leaders when it benefited him including Jessie Jackson among others. Remember he received awards from the NAACP and other black organizations before he entered politics.

Jmg likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Appealing to white supremacy was his principal method of attracting votes. So, at the very least a means with him. But I did misspeak on the rest of that. Enriching HIMSELF is his number one goal, and he seeks to do that by enriching the rich in general.

5. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

He could have declared martial law as was noted in the Eastman email. That email and other documents released by Mark Meadows outline a range of actions including using the delay in certification to have republican state legislatures in Arizona Wisconsin and other states create alternative slates of electors. There are several paths afte that. Read the Eastman email for details. That it was wrong on the facts , law and unconstitutional would not have mattered if Trump had been given the opportunity. Matter of fact he made statements to that effect several times beginning with his conversation with the Ga governor right after November 3. This isn’t speculation but laid out in documents and quotations.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

In really good news concerning Jan 6, a Federal Appeals Court has ruled that trump has NO EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE to deny records sought by the Congressional Committee.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

are you worse off or better off in the past 5 years? I am not financially rich but I am richer. Investments worked well during Trumps. It wasn't hard.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's really none of your business.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Check the stock markets on the day Obama took office, the day Obama left office, and the day trump left office. Come back to me with a report on how much the indices appreciated under each Administration.