The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

snark is often the currency of the left, becuase the goal is performance, not positive outcomes. small govt, market economies, conservative economic policy has been proven right. and the left has basically won the culture wars. gay marriage and shit is legal. so now the left only has bad ideas left, so they dont want to argue policy. they want to call everyone a bad person and be snarky all the time. thats why you just called a person racist above. its never about the point being made, the goal of the left is always personal, never about the topic.

if a person is for legal immigration only, they are racist. if they are against the green new deal its because they are racist protecting the white male power structure and allowing the deteriorating environment to hurt minorities the most. thats really all the left does.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Anyone see the new Dave Chappelle performance on Netflix?

I love comedians that go all the way. Everyone loves him until he makes fun of something they disagree with. His bit on the Trans community was more funny because of the truth in all of it. I think that is what makes people so mad.

It is sad anyone would try and cancel him and I am glad Netflix stood up to the mob.

tirk and fanatic like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is so true. I think this is why the feel the need to take movies and stories of old and "redo" them.

I just want good books, film and comedy. I dont get excited about a female cast of ghost busters just to have a "female" cast.

What the left doesn't understand is its not about gender or race on these things. Its that its a bad product because their effort is in ideology instead of content and we see right through it. Its why it all flops. Now they have to pay of early reviewers to steal peoples money so they go and see this trash.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Says who? Look it up... job growth, stock market growth, wage growth... all higher; unemployment lower under Democratic administrations than under Republicans. The only thing Republicans are good at is making the ultra rich even richer at the expense of the middle and lower classes.

In order to vote Republican with any justification you have to be one of the following:

1- very ignorant of economic and cultural history
    2 - very stupid
    3- very racist
    4- very rich

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Says who? Biden wants a boom economy through infrastructure stimulus. Republicans are filibustering the effort. So WHO is it that doesn't want to debate policy? Obama nominated Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court, Republicans wouldn't even bring his name to the Senate floor for discussion. So WHO is that doesn't want to debate policy? Republicans are the party of obstruction and trump cultism... I know it, you know it, so you're just engaging in projection.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I call them as I see them.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You dont know what racism is.

Like movies, the left likes to steal words and use them for their own vindictive gain.

I mean, I didnt even say anything anti-black. If anything, you would be right to say something about my anti-gay lines.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are making my point for me about making it personal. the liberal doesnt want things to be better, he wants to insult others to make himself look good relative to the bad ignorant stupid racist

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

republicans are happy to spend on infrastructure, but biden and dems have broadened the definition of infastructure to not mean bridges and airports, but literally everything. thing we should purchase privately, not through taxing and spending, and printing money, which is effectively a regressive tax on poor people, who are often black, racist.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You not know MUCH