The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This little gif hurts doesn't it, no words needed
    9106761.gif

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

They even destroy the things they create. Why? The human condition. Not even a self professed Marxist is immune to destroying what she created because of greed and mismanagement. The below is mostly copied and pasted. Not from fox news Rex although it is hard to find this information on your chosen news sites. They are more worried about Zuks and the new owners of CNN.

Have y'all been reading about the current situation of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF), Widely considered to be the umbrella for most BLM grassroots organizations, raised $90 million dollars in 2020. Patrisse Cullors, the founding member came into some 3 million dollars in real estate purchases. Hey, it could be legit. Social justice and equality makes a lot of SJW's a lot of money on lecture tours and consulting school districts also.

We do know that BLMGNF transferred millions of dollars to a Canadian charitable foundation run by Cullors' wife, Janaya Khan, who in turn purchased a pricey Toronto mansion for over $6 million. That mansion also happens to have once belonged to the Communist Party of Canada.

It is hilarious how the anti-private property collectivists end up owning expensive properties.

Anyway, Patrisse stepped down from running the org due to scrutiny. Now no one knows who is running the org. No one apparently. Even California and Washington had such concern about BLMGNF that they put a halt to organization's ability to receive any more donations until the situation could be further assessed. Now BLM has ceased online fundraising.

I am sure everything is on the up and F**up. I like the headlines, "Liberal States Demand Legal Action"

And Whoopi fake Jew has an amazing fried chicken recipe for you. Hey, its all jokes right?

Frogleg, fanatic, kcal and 1 other person like this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Dang what has BLM done for Black people except make a few of them rich? Oh, they went on their defund the police rant. Can't have police killing black people right? What is the greater sum? Black murders before defunding or black murders after?

upload_2022-4-19_18-21-59.png

Both white and black murder totals have increased but we don't really care about white murders. Black murders spiked much higher. But Liberals and BLM don't really care about that statistic. They can blame it on endemic racism right? Always something else to blame it on except for the exact cause of black murders.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Build Large Mansions

Winston1 and fanatic like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Shane if you’re going to steal my fire, at least do it right
    upload_2022-4-20_6-31-37.png upload_2022-4-20_6-31-37.png

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

fanatic likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Biden is a pedo.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Disgusting. Way too young to be introducing this garbage. If they want to live that lifestyle when they grow up, that's fine, but this is the very definition of indoctrination. Who will stop them?

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What's more disgustingn is the woke lazy parents who allow this, it's child abuse. I can just imagine what my dad and mom would have done had I come home telling them what I am being taught if that swill was being taught in the mid to late fifties. My dad might have burned the school down with the help of 90% of the parents and maybe even the police and mayor. It's sick and let's not kid ourselves it's all DEMOCRATS, PERIOD!