The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

I suggest you get your vision checked.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah because they are racists right? keep the money for the whites eh?

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

took me a long time to realize how terrible hollywood really is. I once had a book of movie passes as a gift somewhat recently. I went to the theater regularly during the week and realized its the entire industry. by design. a lot of satanic undertones to a lot of movies i hadnt noticed or had gotten my attn. hollywood is fucked up.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also almost every movie is disastrously boring unless directed by tarantino or some other other person who can write dialogue, which is almost nobody.

i dunno about satanic. boring for sure though. movies are 99.2% for children

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is why books are almost always better. Made by real writers.

Take game of thrones. Once HBO outpaced the books, it went from a truly epic series to complete shit. It was so fucking bad.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ted Turner is a psycho married Jane Fonda nuff said but he was brilliant to buy up the rights to classic movies and start TCM. The older generation movies didn't have the dizzying special effects because the technology was not there yet which meant they had to have better dialog, suspense and drama. Today it's just the opposite all buns no beef. Very PC and the bad guys are usually white corporate conservatives racist who are destroying the planet. With a few exceptions movie remakes totally suck. The remake of Point Break was so awful my wife and I walked out of it. The only fairly new movies that are good ones usually star guys like Jeff Bridges, Tommy Lee Jones, Woody Harelson, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman or Clint Eastwood. Throw in Nicholson, Cage and Whalberg for good measure. What all these guys have in common is none are left wing radicals and have enough star power to edit the scripts.

Back to Ted Turner marrying Fonda. Now that I think about it and now remembering Barbarella I might have married her just to see and have fun with that fine fine ass of hers. Of course I would have had to hide her in a bunker to keep some Vet from fragging her sorry ass, hell I might have fragged her myself. Damm she was hot back then though.

6da153530d5a69ffcc145221925d78d7.jpg
    Wonder if some Charlie got a piece of that tail in a foxhole in North Vietnam.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Frogleg and Winston1 like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

To vote DEMOCRAT just one thing is required of you to be.
    flock-sheep-cartoon-very-woolly-56112153.jpg

Oh
    Why did the the leftist change the term global warming to climate change?

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

boring, lack of a plot, terribly produced. dialogue is void. this is the entire lot of movies. there is nothing redeemable about any of it except to waste time.