The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah LOL HYPOCRITE RACIZZ you said that already

do you favor or oppose this new govt board? or is your position secret such that you need to repeatedly deflect?

you wont answer? just call everyone a hypocrite again? why cant you answer?

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You use the word "deflection" whenever you don't get the answer you want. It's both inarticulate and comical.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you favor or oppose this govt information bureau? why do we need it?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't really care if a "board" had been formed or not, but I am of course in favor of our government trying to counter terrorist and otherwise destructive disinformation.

Who says I can't answer?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

me, you just deflected again. i am asking you about a specific policy. do you favor or oppose it? yes or no? good policy or bad policy?

i say this is bad policy? is your answer that you have no answer but people are hypocrites? i know. scared to answer, every time. yesterday you were afraid to oppose bidens student debt relief, even as i asked you over an over. you answer to everything is "you are a hypocrite". because politics isnt about policy. its about insult.

any specific policy discussion is avoided. the endpoint is always to say the other guy is a hypocrite. when policy X is discussed, your response is "well you say X now but what about back when Y you said nothing so LOL hypocrite"

you are a truffle swine for hypocrisy. its all you care about. never issues, and especially never if you understand why the policy is bad, like on debt relief. i explained why its a terrible policy and you know damn well it is, but you cant leave the party line. you cannot even answer direct questions.

and not on this, you cant even weigh on on whether you favor or oppose this policy, even as i ask 10 or 12 times in a row. you think you can send me ona tangent with insults. you cant. you dont learn.

so do you favor this policy or not? do you agree we need a govt information agency like this?

no answer? more insults? more calling everyone a hypocrite? more "you did X but not Y so hypocrite"?

do you agree we need this board for disinformation and we need to have the govt decide what is real for us?

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

WHAT SPECIFIC POLICY? Seriously, every time you use the word "deflect" or one of its derivatives you sound like a fool.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the new disinformation board. do you favor this or no? cant answer? need me to repeat the question 100 more times?

so do you favor this policy or not? do you agree we need a govt information agency like this?

no answer? more insults? more calling everyone a hypocrite? more "you did X but not Y so hypocrite"?

do you agree we need this board for disinformation and we need to have the govt decide what is real for us?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i can ask maybe 70 more times if you like

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I ALREADY ANSWERED THAT QUESTION. Like I've said numerous times, you post like a five year old. You ask the same things over and over, you get answered, but then you ask the same things over and over.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you didnt. you said

"I don't really care if a "board" had been formed or not, but I am of course in favor of our government trying to counter terrorist and otherwise destructive disinformation."

i am not asking if you care about something you cant name. i am not asking if you want our govt to oppose terrorists. i am asking about a specific policy. i guess i will have to ask maybe 300 more times. i can do that.

the new disinformation board. do you favor this or no? cant answer? need me to repeat the question 100 more times?