The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now your stupidly relentless question, even though it was answered a long time ago, has DEFLECTED from the true issue at hand. Given that this board has already been formed, WHAT SPECIFIC ACTIONS OR ACTIVITIES do you assert are unconstitutional or corrupt?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so you do in fact want the flour or the corn tortillas, and favor them? ok. you wont answer which you want, but you affirmatively want them. got it. by saying you dont care which, you are answering yes that you want them. lets see if we can be a little less vague on another specific issue.

now, lets see if you favor or oppose the disinfo board? should the govt bring it as well? yes or no?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see. and that was a yes or no?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are hereby dismissed because of your constant DEFLECTIONS and inability to read with comprehension.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have not made that claim. my claim is its a stupid waste of money and not their job. i am in favor of people sorting out info privately without a govt truth office dictating anything from above.

but you favor this office then? its stil not clear whether you favor or oppose the existence of this office of misinformation. i oppose it.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i cant say i didnt anticipate you claiming you will withdraw instead of answering a simple question about bad biden policy. cheers.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

right, the govr misinformation office. your claim is that you dont care, but is that a yes you are ok with it existing? i oppose it. i think its bad policy. in your act of not caring are you at all willing to speak to whether its good or bad policy? cant do it can you?

fascinating. the myriad of ways i win argumenta. this one i back you into a corner where you comically cannot address the issue, then i describe your tactic of deflection to personal insult, generally hypocrisy and/or racism. then you do exactly what i say.

its too bad you cant discuss things, owing to your adherence to your partisan talking points.

maybe your party will give you a phrase like "walls closing in" you can use on this issue as well. if not just keep going with accusing the other guy of hypocrisy. maybe nobody will notice.

i oppose this new office of govt misinfo. i dont need big brother doing that job for me.

8. Larkspur Tiger Fan

Larkspur Tiger Fan Freshman

You will never get a straight answer from Rex or any other democrat so have a beer and let ignorant be ignorant.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

At best, it has the potential to enable censorship and limit free speech. At worst, its another cog in the propaganda machine of the democrats.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  10. Larkspur Tiger Fan

Larkspur Tiger Fan Freshman

It appears to me the only thing the left doesn’t want to be free is speech.