The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You've been schooled.

Here, in the off chance that you might catch on (I doubt it) I'll repeat the lesson:

When the question is "do you favor or do you oppose?" a perfectly logical and semantically correct answer is "NEITHER", because it's not a perfect dualism.

I neither favor NOR disfavor this new board. I neither support NOR oppose this new board. I DO NOT CARE if or not it came into actual existence, and I DO NOT CARE if or not it WILL come into actual existence. Why do I not care? Because I can't envision that this new "board" will be doing anything unconstitutional or corrupt, or that hasn't already been done by every administration since way back when.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, you want to be super vague and require a more specific question to evade, which of course i have asked before:

if you were a legislator, tasked with voting for or against the formation of this board:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation_Governance_Board

repeat, you are to vote yes or no.

"you are a hypocrite and i am a dumb faggot that cant have an opinon" is not an available option for voting.

yes or no to the disinfo governnance board? 40 posts of asking and still not gonna answer without vague nonsense and evasion?

this going to extreme lengths to refuse to admit your party is shit is amazing. i really enjoy pointing it out for everyone to see.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

your ability to envision is not relevant, and also you clearly can be convinced you are wrong when i point out that a republican administration will eventually be in power. at which point you can lie and say you opposed this from the start.

whether it has been allegedly done before is not the question. please try to concentrate on what we are talking about now. we are talking about a new thing:

do you favor or oppose it?

do you think we can set a record here where i ask maybe a thousand times and each times you are a coward afraid of your own partisanship? we have to be at close to like 70 times i have asked by now. congrats on not thinking and getting tricked into silence by your own partisan hackery/cowardice

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes, also i am a racist hypocrite, we established personal insults is one of the ways to deflect from the issue.

you want to be super vague and require a more specific question to evade, which of course i have asked before:

if you were a legislator, tasked with voting for or against the formation of this board:

repeat, you are to vote yes or no.

"you are a hypocrite and i am a dumb faggot that cant have an opinon" is not an available option for voting.

yes or no to the disinfo governnance board? 40 posts of asking and still not gonna answer without vague nonsense and evasion?

this going to extreme lengths to refuse to admit your party is shit is amazing. i really enjoy pointing it out for everyone to see.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's a pointless question. What Biden is doing is entirely within his own authority, Congress is not part of the decision.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so you wont answer, got it. enjoy your evening. we will note that this is a policy you steadfastly refuse to have an opinion on.

some might assume the reason you wont answer is that it is obviously shit policy, but you cant so say so for fear of stepping away from the party orthodoxy.

just note that i know why you deflect, and i know all your rhetorical tricks. you cant distract me and i will always redirect to the point. i know this makes you angry, and for that i apologize. just learn to think outside of your party's narrow leftwing dogma.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There is something seriously wrong with you.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we know, insults as a deflection. you did that already. cheers.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

If you don’t understand you’re either incredibly dense or so invested in the idea that democrats can do no wrong. Frankly I lay odds on the incredibly dense answer

shane0911 and fanatic like this.