The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So funny... I'm a WHITE, DEMOCRAT, ATHEIST from Louisiana and I'm the sheep. Riiiiiiiiiight.

And as an atheist I can see this for what it is... your Republicanism is very much akin to religion. The central tenets are faith in your mega-rich overlords, contempt for people who don't look or think as you do, tribal comradeship, and appeals to apologism that you know down deep are nonsense but buttress, tribally, what you only WISH to be true. I place most Republicans in the ignorant class... too dumb or too lazy to actually look and then recognize that Republicanism keeps them voting against themselves.

2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

You've got my attention. Which movies have satanic undertones, and what are the undertones within?

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

All of them

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I see the same disease in you that infected Robespierre, Lenin, Trotsky, Hitler, Castro, Che, Mao etcetera. You have the psychosis where you think you’re so superior that you know best and haven’t the brake of faith in a higher authority. BTW your chosen name is a window into your id.
    Hopefully you’ll grow out of this and understand the difference between classical liberalism and the path you’re on

fanatic likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

My chosen name is nothing more than homage to a New Orleans tradition. Do you EVER get anything right? LOL

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh I’m pretty sure I have this and you right

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yeah the same old shit from the 60's and 70's that I heard my grandparents say "Republicans are for the rich"

Old, tired and untrue and proud to say my grandparents and parents both saw the light and changed course. I see you are still mired down with ignorance however.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Atheist sums you up. Since you have no God anything can be god to you. Trees, the earth, the sun, politics and lastly man kinda like 1930's Japan where the Emperor was god on earth to them. You have no moral compass nothing to stop you from worshipping plants, animals, people and yes evil itself.

Yes you certainly are a "WHITE, DEMOCRAT, ATHEIST from Louisiana". Sorry for our state that you are from Louisiana

So since flunked basic climate knowledge with a score of 0 let's move on the faith. If by chance you answer this question I pretty much know what it will be. I will be waiting like a rattlesnake to for your answer

So if there's no God HOW did basic matter, the universe, earth and life on earth began?

Bah bah bah bah

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

It is funny because I see democrats as swallowers of everything the MSM , unable to think for themselves, virtue signalers who believe themselves to be morally superior. You preach tolerance, but have 'contempt for people who don't look or think as you do'. I place most Democrats in the mentally ill class... since they have an inability to recognize the destructive policies of their own party; especially when you consider how they're fleeing places those policies have turned into shitholes for red states. which they will also turn to shitholes if they ever get the political majority.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And there's a good example. Check your geography. The red states are net TAKERS from the Federal budget, the blue states are net CONTRIBUTORS. Education levels are higher in BLUE states. Poverty is greater in RED states. Incomes are higher in BLUE states.

Get educated, really.