Crime The Michael Brown shooting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Aug 14, 2014.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

really easy, but lets put him in a chokehold because we suspect him of selling cigs.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Its bs to say he resisted, clearly they wanted him to let them search him illegally without a warrant. Last time I checked you couldnt do that nor place someone under arrest for refusing a search.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

cops sorta do what they want. been that way forever. not sure what we can do about it.

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

“At the heart of this issue was my belief that our government is simply out of control.” - Sean Hannity

“the unfortunate and tragic culmination of the path that President Obama has set the federal government on” in which “we have seen our constitutional liberties eroded.” - Ted Cruz

What were these quotes about? Cliven Bundy and his refusal to pay grazing fees and remove his cattle from federal land. Was he horse collared to the ground? Did he get shot and killed when he took a stand? Did the Tea Party raise their battle flags to condemn the govt. for violating our liberties?

Zimmerman and Wilson get by on the benefit of doubt but there is no doubt in this case. Was it murder? No. Was it negligent homicide or manslaughter? Maybe. Was it excessive use of force and violating someones civil liberties? Definitely, in the least. Garner's family will be able to make the NYPD pay for this in civil court and the officer should be fired. Maybe he will at least have the decency to go away like Wilson did.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

From what I understand they were trying to arrest him. Should they be arresting him? I don't know. But he did resist by telling them not to touch him and pulling back from their arms. They restrained him and his poor health was a factor in his death. Should this guy have died? Of course not, it's a tragedy. But you don't mess with cops. Not necessarily the way it should be but that's just the way it is.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

he didnt mess with shit.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't think Wilson quit because he was being decent. He quit because he'd likely have been ambushed and/or killed. He and his police officer wife have continued to receive death threats. His presence puts other officers in danger as well.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. mobius481

He was yelling at them and resisted. It's that simple.

9. mobius481

His chief told him his first call was going to be to a dark alley where he would be executed. Told him it just wasn't safe. That's the only reason he resigned.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Which guy we talking about? Brown? If so, all I need to know is that fool was INSIDE the cop car. That alone will get your ass blasted. Far cry from hands up with no gun. Sounds more like hands trying to take a gun.

LSUTiga likes this.