Crime The Michael Brown shooting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Aug 14, 2014.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Family has hired michael baden to do the autopsy.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The autopsy was done the day after the shooting by the county coroner. Baden may be examining the remains, but he can't just supplant the coroner. But this means that big money is flowing in. Expect more big-name attorneys next.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep, Baden is big time. Family ain't playing around.

4. LSUTiga

I copied that from another forum so thanks for the clarification. On the big money, that is what I thought as well.

Here is a live stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F3IvCejX9Q8

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Now up to 3 autopsies. I see that the major news outlets have avoided posting pics of him that are less than flattering.

6. LSUTiga

I just saw a picture of his cigar stealing ass laid out in street. Pretty interestng that the guy posting on twitter as it happened was quickly told to zip it and to lawyer up.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

With all that has happened in this benighted town maybe it is time to step back and look at things with a little less passion.
    1) The death of Michael Brown is a tragedy. At 16 his potential was boundless and whatever his past he had a future that could have been very positive. His family is suffering and I feel so badly for them.
    2) Whatever happened there needs to be a full investigation and it will take time for investigation, indictment (if any) and trial. Justice moves slowly and it will take months or years. Demands for immediate action are unrealistic.
    3) The police action following the shooting was poor at best. The military like response added fuel to the fire.
    a] The follow up by the state police and governor were made to control the anger and seem reasonable. The state police captain seems to be just the right person to regain credibility.
    4) There is now a deliberate effort by radicals to make the situation worse. Outside agitators are coming to create violence. This hurts those living in the area most. Their stores are destroyed, jobs lost, and they are the ones who suffer from the tear gas required to contain the chaos.
    a] The failure of black leaders to condemn these attacks and keep the agitators out is a failure on their part.
    b] There is a legitimate reason to protest and demonstrate and peaceful protest is a valid one.

Someone in both communities needs to find the courage to join together and begin to work together to let the course of law follow its path, reduce the tension and allow recovery of the area.

GregLSU and LSUDad like this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Initial autopsy reports say six bullet wounds, four in the arm and two in the head. All in the front side except a wound entering at the top of his head.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

what does black leaders have to do with this?
    people should govern themselves.
    everything else i agree with.

plotalot likes this.
  10. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

If I were black, I would be offended by the notion that I had or needed a leader.