The Minions Theme Song

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 28, 2014.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I hated my parents once.

Then life slapped me in the face and suddenly everything they told me made sense. It was to bad I was stuck in bootcamp being told when to piss.

But yea, you exaggerate the shit of of things here.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What do I exaggerate? Please let me know, I'm not calling for heads to roll like y'all, I'm not focusing on the qb and listening to crowd to see if there was a completion or not like y'all are. You guys just wanna pile on Jennings because you know no one cares about your hatred for Les Miles. You guys have turned into LSU's gump faction. Congrats. The looney bin fringe, which isn't shocking knowing most of your politics. No blame for Dupree for his terrible play? No blame for Trey Quinn Mr. Louisiana football, when balls bounce off him like a bukakke gangbang, no blame for the tight ends for not getting open, no blame for the O line when their protection breaks down. It's all Jennings and Miles and they are doing it to piss you off, you got it? Your expectations are unfucking real and you remind me of veruca salt from Willy Wonka. Spoiled ass fanbase who thinks they are preordained championships. Y'all's asses would get run out of this town before you unpacked your bags if you coached this team. A Ferrari does nothing in an off road race in the woods.

Me, I go by what I see and I know there are others here who completely agree. Les Miles job is to win games. You don't just say fuck this season let's play the true fresh qb because we think he "may" be special. How many Brandon Harris' have their been? Big arms, fast, great moves, but would be better at playing smear the queer than football. The dude is lost on the field, and instead of tweeting about coaches he is following, with that combination Aaron Brooks/Jordan Jefferson look on his face, his ass should have his nose buried in the playbook. Spending as much extra time in the film room as he can. Standing next to his starter to absorb as much as he can during games.

But all I've seen, is a great game against New Mexico State at home, the week after Anthony Jennings was injured by MSST, and mop up duty against the MSST scout team, and where's Harris when he isn't on the game? Reading comic books on the bench pouting. I've seen a steaming Willie Beamon moment against Wisconsin taking on the field lining up behind guard and going backwards 3 straight plays, on a series where I'm not sure he even knew he was playing football, I've seen him look like the worst quarterback I have ever seen in my life in Jordan Hare against one of the worst D's in the SEC.

Now I agree, that's not a lot to grade the kid on, but this season minus NMST, and his lucky shot at the scout team against MSST, he has been garbage. Sorry that's not PC enough for you because I'm sure he is a good kid, and has the talent. Does that organ between his ears have talent?

Obviously, Cam and Les, see something in this kid, and if Les hasn't proven to you by now that he isn't going to throw a lamb out to the slaughter you haven't watched LSU football since 2008.

At this point in both AJ's and BH's careers, Jennings clearly, even to Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles has shown his grasp on the offense, his ability to not let the road completely decimate him, and his vision, and understanding that coach Miles wants you to either throw it away, or take off and run. 7 out of 20 for 100 yards, a TD, and LSU having 300 yards rushing isn't going to make him change the qb. The qb is doing what they are asking him too, he makes poor throws and he makes bad decisions every now and then, but he doesn't rattle easily, exception Arkansas, but the entire offense folded like a tablecloth. He takes it all in stride and he continues to learn.

But but but Harris won't be able to do that if he isn't given a chance to play in games.....Bullshit. He can study and show he is better in practice. Les Miles had NEVER started a true freshman at qb nor played one at qb as early as he has with Harris, and Harris wouldn't take it. It's not going to be given him, he has to earn it, and he hasn't. Jennings worst play, is far superior to Harris' worst play.

Jennings is Chris Leak when Leak was this age, and Harris right now is what I imagine Russell Shepard would have looked like had he been given a chance at qb his true freshman year. (Except with a stronger arm and better throwing motion) He actually looks like RG3 at the Redskins right now. Harris needs to start working like Peyton Manning or Drew. Live in the film room, study, know your enemy, know your 3rd and 4th move before the snap.

Hopefully, but I seriously doubt it
    because Harris has neither the size or offense that Cam Newton or Tim Tebow did, he will be able to really improve in the passing game and maybe his wheels will allow that one day. The passing game is NOT just all about slinging it, it's about knowing hot routes, whose blitzing, whose dropping in coverage, where his receivers are going, footwork, continuing to look up field when the pocket collapses, where the safety is going to be, where the holes in the D are, when to throw it away, when to take a sack and when to
    run, and this dude ain't even close to being there, this isn't 4A anymore where he is the most talented kid on the field. Jennings is so far ahead of him he has taken a nap at the finish line knowing Harris won't catch up.

I want these things for LSU, competitive play, A DUAL THEAT QB THAT IS THE 2nd Stringer. A drop back starter who is a student of the game. And I don't care if the 2nd guy is Harris, Jennings, Xavier Carter, some Vick
    Asshole, or what. LSU needs to be able to threaten other teams with the ability to complete passes downfield to really open up that run game, and keep the D fresh. We need Receivers that make catches more than they drop balls, a new kicker, A nasty O line (this one has played great minus Arkansas lately) and the same exact offense philosophy. Pro style offense, with a real quarterback, and a dual threat backing him up. I'd rather win 8-10 games a year kicking people in the teeth out of I formation than watch some bullshit deceptive option based crazy motion offense. When you have to pull that kind of garbage out, that's like Randy Orton hitting Hogan and winning the title with a steel chair. I will always love LSU, but the day they go a zone read offense is the day i just start listening on the radio. I'd rather watch Vanderpump Rules with my wife than that garbage.

I hope Harris turns the corner, he has the better tools except that important organ between the ears IMO, but him getting better means LSU gets better. I really do hope all of you are correct about Harris, but he is at Rudy level right now.

Mis'sippi Tigah likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Iconsnoozin.gif

islstl likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are exaggerating because no one said a fucking word after this game. No one is asking for Miles to be fired. No one asked for Chavis to be fired. No one WANTS Jennings to suck

Cry me a fucking river.

[​IMG]

islstl and furduknfish like this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Anybody read that?

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was going to ask you what he said. I fell asleep too. Something about Hulk Hogan should start at quarterback

TwistedTiger likes this.
  7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Nah, I'm currently reading War & Peace.

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Sunshine Pumpers have this in their ipod playlist (on repeat).

They usually follow it up with:

9. LaSalleAve

Yeah I apologize I'll do the pop up book next time for y'all.

10. LaSalleAve

We don't pump sunshine we just don't let our panties get wadded up like y'all do. It's called sensibility, and y'all are like that police dude in Ferguson shoot first ask questions later