The New Fullback?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by The Gov., Feb 22, 2006.

1. The Gov.

The Gov. Freshman

Now that Steltz is gone at the fullback position, Hester will take that over. He had one heck of a game vs. Miami. He is a great player from what I have seen an heard other people say about him. He is also a great person to talk to and be around. I think he will do a great next season. What do yall think about him?:tigerhead

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Hester is a good solid fullback who can run, catch, and block. He would be playing tailback at most schools and can run that position here when needed.

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Freshman

Big fan of Hester. Any time a white boy can rush for 70 yards and a TD on 13 carries vs. Miami is awesome. I think we will see him break the # of attempts held by Hokey Pokey. Just guessing that Hokey was the best full back at LSU. Hester might give him a run for his money as one of the best all time if he picks up where he left off.

4. Laminator

Laminator Freshman

Is it any less awesome if it's not a white boy? Just not sure which part you think makes it so awesome, his stats or his race.

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Freshman

Look here man if you don't think that’s a great accomplishment for a white boy then you don’t know what’s going on.

6. The Gov.

The Gov. Freshman

Yall are exactly right. His accomplishments this year have givin me a good feeling on our fullback position. Now I know that if we need a short gain for a first down or heck a big gain for a first down we know that he can get us there.

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The white man is just a pleasure to be around. He smells like lemon pledge.

8. JVincent25

JVincent25 Freshman

Do we know that yet? If he was in the game it was usually to catch a pass or run the ball.

9. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Freshman

Now that I think back to that Miami game he took some hard hits. I hope he learns how to get his head down or Hester will be suffering from a concussion soon.

10. razer

razer unregistered offender

that's just how Hester plays, he's always full speed and doesn't take play's off. I saw him play in HS and believe me, this kid wants to come out on top every play, doesn't matter if he's going against a guy his size or one that outweighs him by 50+ lbs.