The next step of abortions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by saltyone, May 1, 2006.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Schiavo's parents were the ones acting in their own best interest, not her husband. They were being selfish (as silly as it might sound to say), and didn't want their daughter to die - their decision wasn't based on what they thought she would want.

Her husband had nothing to gain, and for that reason I believe it was he who was acting in her best interest & truley believed it is what she would have wanted.

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I think the most pathetic part of the whole Schiavo case was the people pretending to care about her because it backed their cause.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

From that same article,

Makes you wonder about the character of the parents...

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Once again, you show how little you truly understand what is going on around you CParso. He had nothing to gain huh? :dis:

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Once again Salty, you fail to realize the possability of differing opinions. I see the whole picture, it just isn't the same one you see.

Michael had already collected the money. If he felt it was in the best interest of Terri, he could have let the parents continue to take care of her. He had nothing to gain by ending her life.

Terri was a vegetable. He had to move on. I don't blame him. Does that mean he's no longer capable of loving her & caring about her best interest? Absolutely not.

I guess Michael is supposed to remember every conversation he & terrie had? Ending artificial life isn't exactly a day to day topic families discuss regularly. I don't blame him for not remembering exactly whether she had specifically said what she'd want.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I quote CNN to show that she's brain dead, and Salty quotes some e-mail forwarded to him to show my lack of understanding.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

So CNN is your unbiased source for facts?

Here, read the rest of the article......

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Well, they did quote Doctors. I could find more sources if you like.

But even if we go by your propoganda e-mail, I still responded reasonably.

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

You missed this...

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

http://libertytothecaptives.net/hammesfahr_dr._report.html

I've read Dr. Hammesfahr's complete personal report, and it appears to me he was looking for things that weren't there.

He insists that she could communicate and show awareness of others, but I think this is simply a person drawing conclusion based on what he wants to think and not necessarily what's there.